21 October 2008

The KingCast view from Liko's bus on Sunshine Laws: Clarification is coming to the Franconia shooting tragedy.

Saturday morning I gazed out of the window, stoked the fire in the bus and stepped outside, into the Heart of the Sunrise. I stopped to reflect on what lies ahead in this Right-to-Know litigation, and other potential litigation relating to the Franconia shooting tragedy.

The quick and dirty:


1. We will know whether Martha McLeod and House Speaker Terie Norelli can hide and freeze public access to incoming and outgoing emails on email addresses owned and subsidized by New Hampshire residents (read: taxpayers) that relate to public issues such as failed HB 1428 Bruce McKay Highway. The obvious question there is "what is so dirty in those emails that they would they want to keep this information secret?"

2. We will know what the heck is going on with the clothing worn by Bruce McKay and Liko Kenney because all of these items are of evidentiary value. Attorney Modigliani is about to answer. The clothing will establish muzzle-to-target range for Floyd shooting and potentially murdering Liko, and whether McKay fired his gun on 5/11, and in turn the answer to those questions informs whether Gregory W. Floyd lied about the number of times he shot at Liko and where he was standing when he did so. See Peter Heed's AG "Officer Deadly Force Protocol" Section IV Policy E(9)(e). This information should have been gathered a long time ago, actually so I apologize for failing in my due diligence. There. KingCast admits making a mistake. Mark this day in history :)

3. We will know whether Franconia can get away with not providing a copy of a 2006 complaint against the police that in part cause them to change their complaint policy. They claim they don't have to provide a copy of it but they have provided a copy of dozens of other police complaints pursuant to litigation so what is so special about this one? Probably an ongoing complaint against Bruce McKay and they don't want the public to know he was still receiving complaints in the months before 5/11 because that would make them appear more negligent than they already are. That's why they also refuse to provide proof that they went into Executive Session regarding the attempt to fire Bruce McKay but they have to provide a copy of the minutes showing that they went into Executive Session.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice digs....peeling paint and all, did you eat lead paint chips as a child that would explain quite a few things. don't forget, don't inhale when you smoke some of that good Hawaiian "coffee" they grow.

Anonymous said...

Hey 11:33 AM.
I see snotty-ass scum doesn't know what roughing it is all about. Don't need any fancy place to enjoy God's country.

Anonymous said...

12:57
"Hey 11:33 AM.
I see snotty-ass scum doesn't know what roughing it is all about. Don't need any fancy place to enjoy God's country."

Hey wanker I rough camped many a night in God's country. The difference is I COULD and CAN afford to stay in a fancy place, you CAN'T.

hey that reminds me of a great Roger Miller tune

King of the Fools

Buses for sale or rent
Rooms to let...fifty cents.
No phone, no pool, no pets
I ain't got no cigarettes
Ah, but..two hours of pushin' broom
Buys an eight by twelve four-bit room
I'm a man of means by no means
King of the fools

Third boxcar, midnight train
Destination...Banga, Maine.
Old worn out suits and shoes,
I don't pay no union dues,
I smoke old stogies I have found
Short, but not too big around
I'm a man of means by no means
King of the fools.

I know every engineer on every train
All of their children, and all of their names
And every handout in every town
And every lock that ain't locked
When no one's around.
King of the fools

Christopher King said...

11:33

The chimney, with the peeling paint, in case you did not notice, is OUTSIDE of the bus.

And you're still an ignorant ass who has contributed nothing as far as RSA 91-A is concerned, regardless of how much money you have.

And as far a 4-wheeling, mountainbiking or motocross goes, I or any of Liko's friends would no doubt leave you miles behind, fool.

Also, I can send you a bag of Kona if you want. It is exceptional.

-The KingCaster

Christopher King said...

11:33

BTW I think you're the one who ate the lead chips, because your comment had nothing to do with the content of the post.

Maybe you got your hands on some of the Sherm stick PCP stuff that Floyd was pushing.

Did your buddy Bruce McKay help him in that endeavour, I wonder.

Anonymous said...

This may be God's Country, but the people up here could care less about Him....and truth & justice too !

Anonymous said...

"people" speak for yourself and not others.

Yes, we do care and Chris is far from being alone.

The truth hurts !

All your dirty little secrets are coming out, like it or not:(

So my friend (not), have you washed Liko's and McKay's blood from your hands yet.

Liko you are loved !
Chris, KOKO !

Anonymous said...

Vonhlp have you washed Chris' swimmers of your chin yet ? I've seen the pictures of the healing dinner mostly all children and a handful of adults all identified, including you doublewide ass.

Anonymous said...

I can have Kona coffee whenever I want to.
As far as mountain biking I doubt even at my age you would leave me behind. I ride between 70-140 miles weekly year round, been doing that for over 15 years. I could take you on trails in Crawford Notch that would reduce you to tears within 10 miles.

Christopher King said...

6:35

You saw about half the number of people at the healing party as appeared.

As far as accusing someone at that party, or at any other North Country event of having sex with me, you're full of dookie.

You probably got your stool pushed up by Bruce McKay when he wasn't busy beating his wife or threatening Ms. B with a knife to her privates.

-The KingCaster

Christopher King said...

6:36

Oh, I see you ride. Good. I haven't met a mountainbike trail yet to reduce me to tears, and that includes some pretty treacherous stuff in the hills of PA.

As to the coffee, I'm glad you can get your cup of kona, but I bet it's not as good as the beans Davey and Michele bring up.

As to four-wheeling and motorcycling you would shit your pants before you catch me.

******

But back to the topic as I stated:

"And you're still an ignorant ass who has contributed nothing as far as RSA 91-A is concerned, regardless of how much money you have."

-The KingCaster

Christopher King said...

6:36

And since you want to talk about bicycling, let's talk about the Trooper Cohen coverup, shall we?

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2008/10/kingcast-asks-why-did-trooper-cohen.html

Hahahahaha.....

Just think, that could have been you underneath the wheels of that cruiser, then you would be crying for prosecution, you dumb ass.

Anonymous said...

As far as accusing someone at that party, or at any other North Country event of having sex with me, you're full of dookie.

According to a former president, that is not sex.

Anonymous said...

As to the coffee, I'm glad you can get your cup of kona, but I bet it's not as good as the beans Davey and Michele bring up.

Coffee has for a long time been used to cover the smell of nacotics. So they are bringing in coffee, I wonder what else they are bringing.

Christopher King said...

7:20 and 7:22

According to a former president, that is not sex.

.....According to me, it is.

Coffee has for a long time been used to cover the smell of nacotics. So they are bringing in coffee, I wonder what else they are bringing.

......More coffee. Remember, it's Floyd with the narcotic past. The guy who all the facts show murdered Liko Kenney. Damn you are stupid, but you came to the right place for help.

-The KingCaster.