22 October 2008

KingCast notes that the Dow Murders and other NH LE abominations to be discussed on Manchester TV Channel 23, starting Thursday 22 October 2008.

The Dow Murders website owner Karen Saffian informs KingCast that a TV producer in Manchester has invited her to discuss the letters she has been sending to Governor Lynch about integrity and the legal/political process. The letters are linked here, and Governor Lynch's pledge is here. Read it in pari materia with the James Ryan debacle, that's a Good One.

The two people in the picture are Jan and Steven Dow, the Dow Murder victims, likely murdered by NH LE Richard Dow, who got away clean in 24 hours, just as Gregory W. Floyd did when he likely/ murdered Liko Peter Kenney.

The show airs in the morning on public access Channel 23 because WMUR and the Union Leader have not come around to really opening discussion on these matters yet. call 603.622.3023 for more information.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just because you keep repeating non stop that Gregory Floyd murdered Liko kenney doesn't make it fact. No one in within the NH judicial system agrees with you, Joe Biden doesn't agree with you. I don't agree with you.

I know I know I'm still a jack ass.
Don't loose sight of the fact you are still a frustrated, miserable, vengeful,suspended attorney.

Christopher King said...

3:32

No, the fact that Gregory Floyd probably murdered Liko Kenney exists whether or not I say it.

Similarly, the fact that Dick Dow probably murdered his family exists whether or not Karen Saffian or I say so. Remember, that is the primary subject of this post.

And actually I'm quite happy with my life, suspended attorney or not.

I know that bothers the living crap out of you though, because you're a jackass :)

PS: Besides, I can always practice law again. Just ask Michael McLauglin.

Remember, he's a convicted felon who got disbarred for Mail Fraud, and I've never been convicted of anything and only suspended.

Don't know why you act so stupid when you come in here, dude but you need to check your attitude.

Christopher King said...

These bozos are totally tainting the image of New Hampshire, so here's what I wrote Kelly bright and early this mawnin'

New Hampshire's infamous Dow Murders comes to TV

Thursday, October 23, 2008
7:41 AM
From:
"Christopher King" kingjurisdoctor@yahoo.com
Add sender to Contacts
To:
pmceachern@shaines.com, info@murdervictimsfamilies.org, Marta.Modigliani@dos.nh.gov, Andrew.Paparella@abc.com, Kelly.Ayotte@doj.nh.gov, Jeffery.Strelzin@doj.nh.gov,

Oh, yah Kelly, and we're just getting started.

I expect I'll be receiving Bruce McKay and Liko Kenney's clothing soon, pursuant to full chain of custody agreement? After all, it is public information and the clothing is of evidentiary value, according to your predecessor Peter Heed.

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2008/10/kingcast-view-from-likos-bus-on.html

See Peter Heed's AG "Officer Deadly Force Protocol" Section IV Policy E(9)(e).

See know I know why you delayed giving me that Deadly Force Protocol. And even though the court let you get away without paying any court costs so far, you better believe that someone in the U.S. House is going to notice that your office's statements about what Gregory W. Floyd did would inherently mean that Bruce McKay fired the windshield bullet, and by that rationale everything in this investigation becomes subject to the rules and policies of the Protocol.

Which means that your office and the Department of Safety must have lab reports that address the clothing analysis, GSR and all of that.

You think you're slick, but I knew you were a bogus AG from the minute you made a run at me when I was Southern NH NAACP Legal Chair, not to mention your demonstrated history of incompetence and malfeasance -- covering up the Michael Paulhus and Franconia investigations, not knowing NH Law on same-sex marriages and having to pay attorney fees for Planned Parenthood, and DNA reporting for NH Youth -- as noted herein:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2008/09/kingcast-says-its-official-kelly-ayotte.html


Have a nice day.

-The KingCaster.

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2008/10/kingcast-notes-that-dow-murders-and.html
22 October 2008


KingCast notes that the Dow Murders and other NH LE abominations to be discussed on Manchester TV Channel 23, starting Thursday 22 October 2008.

Anonymous said...

chirstopher king said:
"And actually I'm quite happy with my life, suspended attorney or not.

I know that bothers the living crap out of you though, because you're a jackass :)

PS: Besides, I can always practice law again."

Doesn't bother the hell out of me about your life. What bothers me is your sytle of biased "reporting" and your skewed view of who real victims are. You want to protect the rights of those who clearly overstep the bounds of lawlessness such as murderers. You attempt to do this by whatever means necessary, such as posting unverified information, and assumptive editorialized portrayals of events such as the Franconia tragedy, despite what is FACTUALLY been viewed by all of America via the dash cam video.

YOU alone are the one who has clouded the Franconia issue.
When you couldn't get anywhere directly getting information about the incident you diverted to a myriad of other incidents. As I said before and still maintain this is not about Liko or the Dow's this is about your continued attempts to have NHAG Ayotte removed from her position and disbarred. RETRIBUTION for what you perceive she did to you, PERIOD.

I'd possibly have some respect for you if you would at least man up to that alone, but instead you will bullshit all these people into thinking you really give a damn about them. They only matter if they become an asset for you in your advertising of how good you are.
You won what 2 - 3 cases before you were suspended versus how many lost. That is all you ever post a cases that are 10 years old or older cases (not counting the Dunn/Ayotte,case which you weren't even awarded any monetary damages in the form of attorneys fees)

As far as practicing law again you probably can once the fines and interest are paid and if they don't find you not worthy because of your current methods. If someone pays your fines you will become nothing more than an attorney who's a corporate whore.

That's a pretty tough decision to be facing continue to be an ineffectual activist who does no the law but can't practice or a corporate sellout to gain his license to practice back.

My first amendment rights afford me the right and luxury to discuss whatever aspect of this particular blog I choose, free from any retribution from you.

Christopher King said...

5:25

You can talk about whatever you want to talk about, knock yourself out, fool.

As to my "current methods," I dunno, in the past 18 months I've changed First Amendment Policies in Nashua, got kudos and friends on the Nashua School Board, helped open up information in the Franconia shooting tragedy (whether you like it or not) and am going for public emails held by Martha McLeod, an issue you refuse to address because you have no point and no basis for arguing that these emails are not public.

As I said, go ahead, bubba:

Waste all the bandwidth you want.

*********

I love this part:

"You won what 2 - 3 cases before you were suspended versus how many lost. That is all you ever post a cases that are 10 years old or older cases (not counting the Dunn/Ayotte,case which you weren't even awarded any monetary damages in the form of attorneys fees)"

Dude, I won and settled dozens of cases as an AAG and in private practice before I was suspended, and lost very few. I only lost one out of five criminal trials, and the guy was guilty anyway. The big ones, including the First Amendment cases of Jerry Doyle and Michael Isreal, I won those bubbba.

The reason the cases are ten (10) years old is because I haven't been practicing, but the issues are still relevant today, as you can see by Jerry Doyle's current case where he was put in the hole without any legally justifiable reason.

And I also whipped Kelly's ass in the Extortion and Unlicensed Practice of Law cases, remember those, yah.

DISMISSED.

And as I said, whether or not the Court says I won in the Right-to-Know case, more information is getting out to the public, yah.

Have a nice day.

I always do, especially when I get to school a tool like you.

Christopher King said...

5:25

You wrote:

"As I said before and still maintain this is not about Liko or the Dow's this is about your continued attempts to have NHAG Ayotte removed from her position and disbarred. RETRIBUTION for what you perceive she did to you, PERIOD."

Nah, dude, I freely admit that Kelly Ayotte needs to be removed from her position, and that is part of my motivation, because she is a bad AG in many many ways, some of which include the bogus cases she brought against me.

But that is only part of my motivation because I would still be investigating Franconia if Kelly had left office on 5/12, dig?

A look at my history will tell you that, fool.

Didja' miss it?

Here's more.

*********

You're a bright lawyer, you've heard of alternate pleadings, right?

Or do they have any of that in the military, as you've probably never even seen a regular courtroom anyway except to pay your traffic tickets.

-The KingCaster

Christopher King said...

PS: I love this part, too:

"What bother's me is your biased style of reporting...."

.....apparently the biased style of reporting from WMUR and ABC News 20/20 was okay though.

Biased, hell, I just post the government's own documents and connect the dots. When you connect them, they spell:

S-M-O-K-E-S-C-R-E-E-N

-The KingCaster

Anonymous said...

Chris King wrote:
"Nah, dude, I freely admit that Kelly Ayotte needs to be removed from her position, and that is part of my motivation, because she is a bad AG in many many ways, some of which include the bogus cases she brought against me."

Which you categorically denied to me and the world less than 6 months ago.....even your staunchest suppoters didn't feel and or believe you were doing it any way to get at the NHAG because you "assured" them you weren't.

You can't demand honesty form anyone if you aren't honest yourself.

Anonymous said...

list the dozens of case you have won, because IMHO if you did those would have been posted long ago along with all the others.
The case was "dismissed" that could have been on a technicality couldn't it, different than being found innocent of all charges. There still remains the fact no costs for attorneys fees were awarded to you. Very unusual in a case like this. Nor did you start a civil suit against either Chief Dunn or the NHAG.

Anonymous said...

DISMISS:
The ruling by a judge that all or a portion (one or more of the causes of action) of the plaintiff's lawsuit is terminated (thrown out) at that point without further evidence or testimony. This judgment may be made before, during, or at the end of a trial, when the judge becomes convinced that the plaintiff has not and cannot prove his/her/its case. This can be based on the complaint not alleging a cause of action, a motion for summary judgment, plaintiff's opening statement of what will be proved, or some development in the evidence by either side which bars judgment for the plaintiff. The judge may dismiss on his own or upon motion by the defendant. The plaintiff may voluntarily dismiss a cause of action before or during trial if the case is settled, if it is not provable, or trial strategy dictates getting rid of a weak claim.

INNOCENT:
Innocent refers to a finding that a criminal defendant is not guilty of the charges. It is synonymous with acquit, which means to find a defendant in a criminal case not guilty. The decision to exonerate the defendant may be made either by a jury or a judge after trial. A prosecutor must prove the defendant's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. A decision to acquit means that the judge or jury had a reasonable doubt as to the defendant's guilt. It may be based on exculpatory evidence or a lack of evidence to prove guilt.

Because of the constitutional prohibition against double jeopardy, once a defendant has been acquitted, he or she cannot be retried for the same matter. In some instances, a person acquitted of a crime may have arrest records expunged.


Correct me if I am wrong the felony arrest is still on your record that's NOT a victory.

Christopher King said...

8:43

I've never hidden the fact that my case, along with a ton of others, is grounds for Kelly to be fired. Go find something to the contrary and print it for me.

If you think that Kelly's (in)actions in the Paulhus shooting are permissible, then you are the biggest meathead I've ever heard of.

8:55 (same idiot)

You are indeed wrong.

There was no felony arrest and in fact I was never arrested because the former lead prosecutor from Hillsborough County, David Horan, took my case because he knew the State was full of dookie.

So no arrest, sorry to burst your lil' bubble head.

The only technicality in the house is that I was ready for voir dire, sat through voir dire and was ready for trial when the State ran away as the puppy that peed itself.

Well, that's not exactly true:

The other technicality is that my conduct was protected by the U.S. Constitution, you know the First Amendment, and NAACP v. Button, published all throughout this blawg.

Try again, fool.

*********

Next up:

Dear Attorney Kennedy:

In response to your letters of 3 and 14 October regarding the Louis Copponi criminal investigation, Senior AG Simon Brown’s reports/filings on the Michael Paulhus coverup and other matters:

1. What is the cost of the Copponi CD?

2. I will order the Simon Brown Michael Paulhus filing at $1.25 + $.42

3. What is the total cost of all police report summaries and other documents you indicated you have in your possession in response to my inquiry to Attorney Francesca Stabile?

4. I will order the AG Complaint retention policy (regarding the Concord police abuse complaint that was telephoned in to Kelly by the DNA family) at $.25 but I will not pay double postage so you can put that in the same envelope as the Simon Brown filing and I’ll throw in an extra dime and call it a day.

5. I am incredulous that you claim not to have a copy of the DNA policy because the major media says that Kelly is reviewing that very policy. It’s kind of difficult to review something…… if you don’t have a copy of that which you are reviewing. Perhaps that’s been your boss’ problem all along, not having the adequate materials before her as she went about spending taxpayer monies. That sure would explain the same-sex marriage boner and all the rest of the mistakes noted herein.

Anonymous said...

christopher king wrote:
"There was no felony arrest and in fact I was never arrested"

So you lied to your niece, you put whole story in your blog how you explained why you were called a felon to her. These bad people are after Uncle Christopher because .......

Anonymous said...

Seems to me that the State DISMISSED the case before trial to avoid the humiliation of a directed verdict.
Abuse of process perhaps ?

Anonymous said...

christopher king wrote:
"The other technicality is that my conduct was protected by the U.S. Constitution"

Your role by your admission was Legal Chair with the NAACP

"Legal Chair" is the lead ATTORNEY in a case.

You were suspended at the time and under orders from the Ohio State Supreme Court (see below)

OHIO v KING
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the respondent, Christopher King, immediately cease and desist from the practice of law in any form and is hereby forbidden to appear on behalf of another before any court, judge, commission, board, administrative agency, or other public authority."

"IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the respondent is hereby forbidden to counsel or advise or prepare legal instruments for others or in any manner perform such services."

"It is further order that the respondent immediately cease and desist from the practice of law in any form.... "

We have already revoked respondent’s probation and reinstated his
suspension on October 4, 2001,“pending entry of a final order by this court.” 93
Ohio St.3d 1438, 755 N.E.2d 901. Respondent is hereby suspended...

[Cite as Columbus Bar Assn. v. King (2002), 95 Ohio St.3d 93.]

Anonymous said...

Killed yes murdered, no. Which ever way you want to spin it, your ideas do not jive with any judical system.

Anonymous said...

Why would you receive their clothing, you have not part in this. If it ever goes to a trial, and you have put your greasy little hands on the evidence it will sour any civil or criminal case.

Christopher King said...

3:21

The NAACP "Legal Chair" is not the lead attorney in a case. The Legal Chair writes letters and refers people to duly-licensed attorneys. I still have a Nashua NAACP link on my front page, so you can go ahead and call them to verify and quit wasting bandwidth. You're getting mighty antsy as the hearing dates approach.

*********

Anonymous said...
christopher king wrote:

"There was no felony arrest and in fact I was never arrested"

So you lied to your niece, you put whole story in your blog how you explained why you were called a felon to her. These bad people are after Uncle Christopher because

2:46 PM

.....There's no word of a lie there, you stupid hammerhead. I was called a felon and indicted, and I kicked their butts, and was never physically arrested. Go try to find a mug shot. You won't because you can't. You got that, you stupid hammerhead jackass?

Here BTW is the felon post:

23 June 2005
Uncle Chris what's a felon?

Chandler, 7: Uncle Chris, what's a felon?
Me, 40: Someone who speaks freely in the United States after 9/11.
Chan: Well why do they call you a Dangerous Black Man?
Me: Because I'm a felon.



**********

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems to me that the State DISMISSED the case before trial to avoid the humiliation of a directed verdict.
Abuse of process perhaps ?

2:54 PM

....Exactly. But the problem is, by nol-prossing it, instead of me getting a N/G verdict, it makes it harder for me to sue. Those bastards were hoping I would get scared and plead, and when I called their bluff they ran as the proverbial puppy that peed itself.

Muuuaaaahhhh.....

Christopher King said...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Killed yes murdered, no. Which ever way you want to spin it, your ideas do not jive with any judical system.

9:35 PM

......exactly. But the word is "jibe." Jive, is what you are. Like Kelly Ayotte in the Sherman Helmsley Jive Turkey post.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why would you receive their clothing, you have not part in this. If it ever goes to a trial, and you have put your greasy little hands on the evidence it will sour any civil or criminal case.

9:37 PM
Delete

My hands aren't greasy and they will never touch the clothings you stupid hammerhead jackass. It's all subject to what's called CHAIN OF CUSTODY.

Read the request:

8. Bruce McKay's clothing, subject to the same conditions noted in item 9, infra. You have to have maintained it because Bruce fired his gun to create the windshield bullet, as you say because Floyd didn't shoot at Liko until he was allegedly talking to him at carside. See Peter Heed's AG "Officer Deadly Force Protocol" Section IV Policy E(9)(e).

9. Also, I'll need Liko Kenney's clothing for analysis. It will be analysed by a forensic expert and chain of custody maintained. Update: I know the State didn't give it to the Kenney family 'cos Davey Kenney just told me so. Here's what The forensic expert said in Paulhus: "The clothing of Mr. Paulhus was apparently never collected. Had the shirt been collected it may have assisted in establishing muzzle-to-target range."

10. A copy of any and all of your investigative files or toxicology reports in which the clothing of Liko Kenney or Bruce McKay was analysed in any way.

*******

But at least you are showing signs of intelligence, when you wrote "if it ever goes to a trial," because you better believe it's going to go to a trial.

KingCast and the Kenneys: We keep on keepin' on.

Anonymous said...

So what happened to the Franconia colective, or are the fraconia collective just you and the Kenney's I am quite familiar with the cahin of custody, I have done way too many DD Form 4137, not to be familiar with chain of custody. But, you need a standing to have the crime lab release the evidence to you, mordid curiousity is not a valid reason nor is to discredit Kelly Ayotte. Once or should I say if they decide to release it to you they will not hand over the evidence directly to you. You lack professionalism and would ruin the chain of evidence. They would/should send it to the expert your wish to test the clothing directly. Forensic testing on bullet and blast patterns is very expensive, expecially for someone like you looking for the proverbial needle in the haystack to make Kelly Ayotte look bad and restore Liko's name. Get over it Liko shot a cop and nothing you can do will ever change the outcome.

Christopher King said...

12:45

You don't get it do you?

They didn't run the tests on the clothing, same as the Paulhus fiasco.

And I never said I would touch the clothing, fool.

You better spend some time reading Playboy Enterprises, Inc. v. U.S. Customs Service, 959 F.Supp. 11 (D.D.C., 1997) for the proposition that the U.S. House should order testing of these items of clothing before they are destroyed. It's in the comments to this post.

And you most definitely don't need to know who the Franconia Collective is, but I'll say this:

It is substantially larger than you think, my friend.

-The KingCaster