19 September 2008

KingCast says it's official: Kelly Ayotte blew it on the Constitutional issue of juvenile DNA testing & reporting; bring on the lawsuits.

A very reliable source informs me that the NH HHS is about to rescind its Unconstitutional Policy, which Kelly supported. This development paves the way for million dollar lawsuits, yah.

Query, just how many illegal DNA samples were collected? Where are they being held? Who has had access to them?

Internet trolls love trying to keep me down. "Kelly's such a great lawyer," and "she is what you always wish you could be," and blah blah blah. Nonsense. She is a horrible public officer and I've got the facts to prove it. I knew from the git-go when she came after me when I wrote a simple Demand Letter as NAACP legal chair something was fishy in Denmark. Look at recent AG legal atrocity exhibition:

Franconia, Liko Kenney
Nashua, Michael Paulhus
Nashua, Christopher King
Jaffrey, Aaron Deboisbriand
Dalton, Diane Lyon
Hooksett, Gerard Beloin
Statewide: Carey Carlberg/Trooper's mediation
Statewide: Same-sex marriage
National, Ayotte v. Planned Parenthood (imploded on remand and Judge Di Clerico awarded attorney fees a coupla' weeks ago hahahahaha they kept that out of most major press but KingCast don't play that).
Lisbon, names and circumstances withheld at present

Old School: The Dow Murders, which I asked Kelly to reinvestigate. Fat chance of that, she's too busy plugging the dike with all of her available digits anyway.

Speaking of spying on the public, that picture up top is Kelly's buddy Martin J. Dunn, holding a secret file on me that the Courts refused to let me see. He's outta' here, fired, along with his Prosecutor who went out on an Ethics Investigation. If there's any Justice in this World, Kelly will be next.

Meanwhile, I'm working on legislation in Massachusetts to protect unwary tenants. Watch for Robert Taylor's Law to be introduced next week, yah. Then I'm taking all of these cases to the U.S. House for review, yah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Between legal representation for herself and law suits due to her poor,unethical,immoral and unprofessional judgement(s) she has cost the New Hampshire tax payer's millions and millions of dollars.

Lynch must not have noticed that when balancing his budget.

Perhaps he did but does not care.

Either way it is wrong, wrong, wrong !

Christopher King said...

Dear Representative Kurk,

Can you tell me the timeline for this and any documents? I've RSA 91-A'd Kelly for the old form lettere; I'm just wondering if you could JPEG it to me or mail it to me as she likes to drag her feet when it comes to me, excepting when she tried to railroad me a coupla' years ago.

I don't like her and she doesn't like me, that much is irrelevant to the fact that she's a terrible AG and she is costing NH a lot of money and respect. She thinks she can make up for it by killing a couple of guys as a tough law and order AG.

She will lose both of those cases.

Christopher King said...

testing