11 September 2008

KingCast does Senator Joe Biden a favor on gun control, using Gregory W. Floyd as serial violator of 18 U.S.C. 922(g)(1).

Unequivocally speaking:

I like guns. Sometimes, I shoot guns. Legally. Some people shoot guns in self defense or out of rational fear of abusive people. People like Liko Kenney. That's not murder. Some people, by virtue of being multiple felons, cannot lawfully hold guns pursuant to 18 U.S.C. 922(g)(1), especially when any real investigation might reveal that they are indeed murderers. People like Gregory W. Floyd.

Yesterday at this town forum, a Biden aide was concerned that I had an agenda, in that I was quasi-press and quasi-citizen when I asked the Senator about vigorous enforcement of existing gun laws.

My ultimate reply to that is this:

Senator Biden loved my question, and gun control will be an issue in this campaign. There is a ton of anti-Biden rhetoric throughout the Internet.

To the extent that I gave him an opportunity to clearly articulate his position on the matter, in a case involving a guy like Gregory W. Floyd I did him a huge favor, even if Governor Lynch (D) is Kelly Ayotte's boss (R). Look at Floyd in action, below he is calling a former LE a "Motherfucker" and trying to assault Yours Truly with his trusty cane, a lethal weapon. My friends, foes and undecideds: It doesn't get any clearer than this.

Kelly can and should be jettisoned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And did Liko Kenney have a conceal-carry permit for his gun when he shot a law enforcement officer??? Ummmmm.....nope. Breaking the law.

Christopher King said...

Yes, he was breaking the law.

But Floyd sentenced him for that.

Now we need to sentence Floyd.

Thanks for proving my point, jackass.