"His father fired three warning shots into the air..."
So let's add those to the two that Floyd acknowledged shooting, at one of the two times he admitted not saying a word to Liko Kenney before shooting. That then still leaves the windshield bullet open to explanation so we need Bruce McKay's GSR test to comply with the public's Right-to-Know as guaranteed by NH Constitution Article 8. Caleb Macaulay, who clearly was no threat at the time, says those shots weren't necessarily "in the air" and that would be.... ahem... criminal threatening/menacing, but of course Floyd has a history of that. Not that Kelly gave a damn about any of that, cleared Floyd of all wrongdoing in 24 hours. Anybody with half a brain cell knows that could not possibly comport with any Homicide Manual and that's why Kelly hid hers. I knew this case was a stinker from the get-go.
Shocking bonus rounds (links coming soon).
1. Liko's live round in Floyd's pocket.
2. No investigation into Floyd's "43 kills."
3. Ballistics not even in until June one/two.
4. Floyd lied about being in Vietnam and Kelly in turn hid document #1 from the World.
5. Kelly fought me over production of fingerprint analysis that probably shows Gregory W. Floyd inserted Liko Kenney's second magazine, then later she claims they have no fingerprint analysis. I have the correspondence on this.
6. AAGs Strelzin and Bofetti wrote me on 25 July and 7 August, respectively, to say that the Anthony Jarvis and Credit Union shooting investigations will "take several months" to complete. But 24 hrs. was okay for Liko Kenney.
Related post: The Kelly Ayotte/Gregory Floyd love fest.