31 July 2008

KingCast warns Ditmar Kopf to retract his statement "Chris King threatened to shoot me in the head."

You are a complete liar.
Thursday, July 31, 2008 5:22 PM
From:
This sender is DomainKeys verified
"Christopher King" kingjurisdoctor@yahoo.com
Add sender to Contacts
To:
DitmarKopf@FMR.COM
Cc:
kingjurisdoctor@yahoo.com

Don't you ever say that I "threatened to shoot you in the head," or imply that I in any way "went after your family."

You wrote:

"He does enjoy going after family members for unrelated reasons. He is insane and evil. I agree that is stalking.

Did you read his post to me last September when he mentioned "Death Cab for Cutie" and then he threatened to shoot me in the head?"

You've got exactly one (1) day to retract that or you may consider yourself subject to lawsuit for lying about a crime of moral turpitude. I will show you a legal lesson you won't soon forget.

Very truly yours,
Christopher King, J.D.

******

I have had enough of dirtbags like this guy; I monitor the situation and joke around from time to time but he has clearly crossed the line.

Now I am going to a mixer at the Ruby Room in Boston and Latin dancing with my girly-girl and when I check in there had best be a retraction from him in my email hopper or I will visit this upon your employer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Corrupt Laywer -

A lawyer shall not:

(a) violate or attempt to violate the Rules of Professional Conduct, knowingly assist or induce another to do so, or do so through the acts of another;

(b) commit a criminal act that reflects adversely on the lawyer's honesty, trustworthiness, or fitness as a lawyer in other respects;

(c) engage in conduct involving dishonesty, fraud, deceit, or misrepresentation;

(d) engage in conduct in connection with the practice of law that is prejudicial to the administration of justice, including to knowingly, or through callous indifference, disparage, humiliate, or discriminate against litigants, jurors, witnesses, court personnel, or other lawyers on any basis, including, but not limited to, on account of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, age, socioeconomic status, employment, or physical characteristic;

Christopher King said...

5:14

What is that for Shaheen & Gordon's disbarred Michael McLoughlin to read?

Because he definitely committed a criminal act and got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Now back to the point, no one shall publicly accuse another person of an act of moral turpitude without good basis.

And if there is no apology or retraction in my email box by tomorrow morning those blank spots in the email address will be filled in with his name.

That's how that works.