26 June 2008

Smile Martha, you're on KingCast camera!

Dear Representative Martha McLeod:

You will soon be the lead named Defendant in an action sounding in First Amendment/RSA 91-A/Right-to-Know/FOIA by KingCast.net.

I wrote you this very temperate letter on 20 August 2008 and you failed to respond, instead hooking up with NH Senior AAG Jeffrey Strelzin and saying that I was not going to do "any good for [your] little community." In fact, you even went as far as to write:
"I am not responding to his emails so he is getting more persistent."

Indeed you are correct about something for once. Too bad AAG Strelzin can't help you now, Sister: The gavel will soon fall on you and Senator Letourneau.

I then wrote you a Demand for emails on failed HB 1428 Bruce McKay Highway on 11 June 2008 and you again failed to respond.

Whereby I will today -- after your hero Gregory Floyd's bail hearing this morning -- send you a copy of the 11 June 2008 blawg post via Certified Mail to close any and all possible evidentiary loops in this matter. I'm sure you understand.

USPS: 7007 3020 0001 6051 6691

PS: NH Senator Letourneau responded with a snide comment via email as noted in the comments section of this post so I don't have to bother with this nonsense with him.

PPS: As noted a few days ago, my brother Trent, my film maker and the rest of our crew came to an understanding about our film short for the "Spirit of Freedom" category for the Bahama International Film Festival (BIFF) last night. Wait for it. Martha, we will be certain to mention you:

5 comments:

Christopher King said...

This is how I dealt with the highly-esteemed (by some, I guess) Senator:

Dear Senator Letourneau:

I made some statements based on fact and quoted you as you made statements not supported by fact, including some notion that the McKay dash cam video shows Gregory W. Floyd shooting into Liko's car after speaking to him.

And McKay violated pursuit and OC Spray policies as noted by the Littleton Courier. I published those policies in the links, Sir, did you have difficulty understanding them or what?

At any rate, I suggest you focus and read carefully lest you wind up on the receiving end of a lawsuit. Again, here is what I demand from you pursuant to RSA 91-A:

As such, I am going to have to demand that you issue an email of apology and/or clarification to the individual and bcc me on it. Whatever you do, Sir, it will go in the report to the U.S. House later this summer. I also hereby request any and all of your emails in and out of your Senatorial email address of: robert.letourneau@leg.state.nh.us that in any way pertain to HB 1428 and/or Bruce McKay, Liko Kenney or Gregory W. Floyd. Just run a word search in our Outlook program and print them out for me, or else I'll sue you as co-Defendant to Martha McLeod and State House Speaker Terie Noreli in a few weeks. If you choose to produce the documents we can meet up for a bike ride instead.

Are we clear?

Because if we're not we'll be making things clear in a Court of Law pursuant to Pulaski County v. Ark. Democrat-Gazette, Inc., 370 Ark. 435, 2007 Ark. LEXIS 436; 35 Media L. Rep. 2089 (2007).

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2008/06/kingcast-tells-martha-mcleod-and-nh.html

Now how about that bike ride?

Christopher King, J.D.

*************

*************

With all due respect I request that you remove me from this distribution listam

Thank you.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Dear Mr. King,

Is there a question here? Looks to me as though you are making statements not
asking questions.
Thank you.

Sen. Bob Letourneau

Anonymous said...

Chris, are you going to be in the courtroom for Mr. Congeniality's bail hearing? With cameras?

I enjoy the coverage you provide.

Christopher King said...

6:06

Nah, can't make it today, too many issues on other cases and conferencing with my friend Trent on the film festival as I am about to add on a PPS to this post.

But there should be some KingCast affiliates in the house -- a former LE and a civilian.

Gonzo Journalism rules.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if one source would be Alma Jean Boisvert as resident civilian.

Mr. King, just how DID you get some of your documents (BACK IN LAST JULY)that weren't released by the court?

Christopher King said...

9:20/DTRT

I can tell you that they did not come from AJ Boisvert.

If you read carefully you would know that they came from Attorney Marta Modigliani from the State Department of Safety.

Read again:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/11/kingcast-says-its-official-kelly-ayotte_10.html

KingCast: We're here to help.