20 June 2008

KingCast RSA 91-A request to NH Senator Robert Letourneau, who misrepsented facts to Franconia Recovery Reconciliation Comittee member on HB 1428 .

Dear Senator:

First of all I see you want to restrict my First Amendment Rights with HB 1526 that would prevent me from posting images of Bruce McKay, who was a rogue cop as noted in our KingCast short film, "Franconia 5/11: Injustice on Stilts." If it passes I will sue the legislature and go the U.S. Supreme Court if I have to. [Mea culpa: The proposed restriction is limited to U.S. service officers who died in the line of duty in war, but it's still Unconstitutional. "Disparaging or derogatory use," are impermissibly vague, and it's also a form of prior restraint. It's a loser all around; would Constitutionally fly about as well as an elephant.]

Next, you were a sponsor of HB 1428 for "Bruce McKay Highway." I am reviewing an email of 12 January 2008 at 5:48:49 p.m. that you wrote to G.H., in which you made several materially false and otherwise questionable statements as noted:
"The only mistake that Corporal McKay made, was to turn his back to this killer."

.....Wrong Answer. He in fact violated at least three pursuit policies and three OC Spray policies as linked.
"I then saw what appeared to be another person fire a weapon into the driver (killer) of this automobile as he tried to reload his weapon, presumably to kill more people."

.....Wrong answer. First of all the video does not show this, and I have seen the ORIGINAL video at State DOS HQ. Second, as the placement of Bruce McKay's spent casings and Liko's windshield bullet and bullet in the McKenzie barn show, Floyd could not have possibly seen Liko Kenney reloading (nor did he speak to him) before he started shooting at him from 30 feet away. Second, you already know that Liko Kenney was trying to contact people to witness what Bruce McKay was going to do next and trying to avoid an escalation with Bruce McKay, who is well-known to cause escalated situations. Believe me, Sir I've got dozens of other emails from citizens of the Franconia/Easton/Sugar Hill/Bethlehem area who are rightfully dismayed at the years of abuse that went ignored despite repeated written and oral complaints to Chief Montminy.
"I ask you now, who is misinformed."

.....That would be you, Sir.

As such, I am going to have to demand that you issue an email of apology and/or clarification to the individual and bcc me on it. Whatever you do, Sir, it will go in the report to the U.S. House later this summer. I also hereby request any and all of your emails in and out of your Senatorial email address of: robert.letourneau@leg.state.nh.us that in any way pertain to HB 1428 and/or Bruce McKay, Liko Kenney or Gregory W. Floyd. Just run a word search in our Outlook program and print them out for me, or else I'll sue you as co-Defendant to Martha McLeod and State House Speaker Terie Noreli in a few weeks. If you choose to produce the documents we can meet up for a bike ride instead.

Very truly yours,

KingCast.net
Chris King's 1st Amendment Page
Christopher King, J.D.

9 comments:

Christopher King said...

HB 1526 (a/k/a the Anti-KingCast/Chris King's 1st Amendment Page spot legislation)

HOUSE BILL 1526

AN ACT relative to the use of images of New Hampshire residents who died in the line of duty.

SPONSORS: Rep. Baldasaro, Rock 3; Rep. Carson, Rock 3; Rep. Villeneuve, Hills 18; Rep.Haefner, Hills 27; Sen. Kenney, Dist 3; Sen. Clegg, Dist 14; Sen. Letourneau, Dist 19

COMMITTEE: State-Federal Relations and Veterans Affairs

AMENDED ANALYSIS

This bill prohibits unauthorized use of images of New Hampshire residents who died in the line of duty.

*******

These people think they can make a run on Civil Liberties like that, well they are sadly mistaken because I'll show them whose boss, dammit.

The First Amendment is boss.

KingCast: The name of the blawg is the name of the game, whether they like it or not. Hell, especially if they don't.

You don't start striking political speech when economic times are tough, or when you disagree with it or whatever. Especially because this is the Live Free or Die State, remember?

Bring it on guys.

I'll bring it right back, harder.

Kind of like sometimes you give a guy your hardest serve up the middle but he's anticipated it and sends it back past you with a checked back-swing and a blistering forehand before you even got your sorry ass to the service line.

Volley that, homeboy.

Christopher King said...

HB 1526 and an RSA 91-A request to Senator Letourneau.
Friday, June 20, 2008 8:56 AM
From:
"Christopher King" kingjurisdoctor@yahoo.com
To:
robert.letourneau@leg.state.nh.us, martha.mcleod@leg.state.nh.us, graftonca@yahoo.com, townclerk@franconianh.org, dmullen@ranspell.com, police@franconianh.org, selectmen@franconianh.org, Marta.Modigliani@dos.nh.gov

Don't even think about trying to restrict the First Amendment as long as I'm around.

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2008/06/kingcast-rsa-91-request-to-nh-senator.html

I look forward to receiving your response to the RSA 91-A request within the timeframe noted by Law.

Very Truly Yours,

Christopher King, J.D.

Christopher King said...

Re: HB 1526 and an RSA 91-A request to Senator Letourneau.
Friday, June 20, 2008 1:02 PM
From: "Christopher King" kingjurisdoctor@yahoo.com
To: robert.letourneau@leg.state.nh.us, martha.mcleod@leg.state.nh.us, graftonca@yahoo.com, townclerk@franconianh.org, dmullen@ranspell.com, police@franconianh.org, selectmen@franconianh.org, Marta.Modigliani@dos.nh.gov, USANH.Webmail@usdoj.gov, david.frydman@leg.state.nh.us...

To all,

Please note the revision. While I don't encourage derogatory remarks about U.S. Service Officers, I was so shocked by the notion of any prior restraint that I misread the bill to include Stateside officers of the law.

I will now await Senator Letourneau's responses to my concerns on his affirmative misrepresentations to GH.

***********

PS: I most definitely do not stand in favor of derogatory remarks about our Armed Service personnel, even if they are alive.

Witness the time my client, Decorated Desert Story Veteran Gregory W. Boatwright was told to get back on the phone with an irate customer who had just told him:

"I didn't call in here to argue with no fucking nigger, so turn my service back on now."

Warning, Hot Babe alert:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/09/kingcast-asks-what-on-earth-is.html

His employer made him get back on the phone with this POS, and then fired him when he complained and called him a "Threatening black man."

Then we sued and bought a coupla' new cars and went on vacations.

Sounds familiar to me.

Anonymous said...

these people are as crooked as the day is long. i hope some kind of justice comes out of this.

Christopher King said...

5:29

As I say, all we can do is expose it, and expose it we shall, later this summer to the U.S. House.

-c

Christopher King said...

I'll warn you one last time before I sue you Senator Letourneau.
Sunday, June 22, 2008 6:12 PM
From:
"Christopher King" kingjurisdoctor@yahoo.com
To:
"Letourneau, Robert" Robert.Letourneau@leg.state.nh.us, "McLeod, Martha" Martha.McLeod@leg.state.nh.us, graftonca@yahoo.com, townclerk@franconianh.org, dmullen@ranspell.com, police@franconianh.org, selectmen@franconianh.org,

Dear Ms. Horn:

I am disappointed that you have chosen to opt out on this important issue given that you have hosted me on your radio show several times and hailed me as "Mr. First Amendment," as I, along with Alderman Teeboom, changed First Amendment policy at Nashua Public School district as I drafted my lawsuit and they school board listened to me and to Attorney Bennett.

Dear Senator Letourneau:

I made some statements based on fact and quoted you as you made statements not supported by fact, including some notion that the McKay dash cam video shows Gregory W. Floyd shooting into Liko's car after speaking to him.

And McKay violated pursuit and OC Spray policies as noted by the Littleton Courier. I published those policies in the links, Sir, did you have difficulty understanding them or what?

At any rate, I suggest you focus and read carefully lest you wind up on the receiving end of a lawsuit. Again, here is what I demand from you pursuant to RSA 91-A:

As such, I am going to have to demand that you issue an email of apology and/or clarification to the individual and bcc me on it. Whatever you do, Sir, it will go in the report to the U.S. House later this summer. I also hereby request any and all of your emails in and out of your Senatorial email address of: robert.letourneau@leg.state.nh.us that in any way pertain to HB 1428 and/or Bruce McKay, Liko Kenney or Gregory W. Floyd. Just run a word search in our Outlook program and print them out for me, or else I'll sue you as co-Defendant to Martha McLeod and State House Speaker Terie Noreli in a few weeks. If you choose to produce the documents we can meet up for a bike ride instead.

Are we clear?

Because if we're not we'll be making things clear in a Court of Law pursuant to Pulaski County v. Ark. Democrat-Gazette, Inc., 370 Ark. 435, 2007 Ark. LEXIS 436; 35 Media L. Rep. 2089 (2007).

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2008/06/kingcast-tells-martha-mcleod-and-nh.html

Now how about that bike ride?

Christopher King, J.D.

*************

*************

With all due respect I request that you remove me from this distribution listam

Thank you.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Dear Mr. King,

Is there a question here? Looks to me as though you are making statements not
asking questions.
Thank you.

Sen. Bob Letourneau

Christopher King said...

Babs would be proud:

The way we were.
Sunday, June 22, 2008 6:21 PM
From:
"Christopher King" kingjurisdoctor@yahoo.com
To:
"Letourneau, Robert" Robert.Letourneau@leg.state.nh.us, "McLeod, Martha" Martha.McLeod@leg.state.nh.us, graftonca@yahoo.com, townclerk@franconianh.org, dmullen@ranspell.com, police@franconianh.org, selectmen@franconianh.org,

Misty watercolour memories for KingCast and Jennifer Horn:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/01/nashuas-wsmn-1590-blog-features-nashua.html

-c

PS: I wonder if Andre hit that ball? I would have rocked it, hell yah :)

Christopher King said...

Okay let's try the Jennifer Horn post again.

Christopher King said...

Ahhhh, but back to Ms. Horn, it appears that she is not the typical turncoat. In fact, she is not a turncoat at all.

We have spoken, she is following the case and everything is All Good.

Good Deal.