28 June 2008

KingCast payments and RSA 91-A Request for older complaint procedures to Franconia Police Chief Montminy.

Dear Attorney Mullen and Chief Montminy:

Enclosed please find the $18.20 for the Motorola Manual that will finally tell us whether Bruce McKay was on MUTE while he was incommunicado for 6 minutes as he violated at least 7 town policies on pursuit and OC Spray against Liko Kenney and Caleb Macaulay before Liko shot him out of abject fear as noted by Caleb Macaulay in this interview.

Also, as you are aware I wrote you on 15 May for the complaint procedures since 1 Jan 2007, which your client finally provided yesterday. Note that the request contained a typographic error as the headline notes 1997-2008 and naturally your client erred on the side of giving less information than more, nothing new there. As such, I need but two more things from your client -- whom you admit never showed you a copy of the Troy Watts ethics complaint in spite of the fact that I have been asking them for it for about a year now and you publicly stated (read the updates) it was right there in Sarah's file the whole time.

You threw them right under the bus where they belong and I will now withdraw my pending ethics complaint against you.


One: Please provide me a copy of any and all Selectmen minutes or any other documentation that indicate when the written policy you gave me yesterday was enacted.

Two: Please provide me a copy of any and all prior complaint procedures from 1 Jan 1997 to 1 Jan 2007, along with any and all Selectman minutes or any other documentation that indicates when each procedure was enacted. If the town didn't have any policies we can save a ton of time by just having the town say as much. I read Sally Small's joking email about my tenacity, so you can tell her that as soon as she provides this documentation I'll have no further use for her on new requests, but I may well need to see some of the old requests again now that I have more money coming to obtain the documents to which I am legally entitled.

Thank you for your continued attention in this matter as we turn this vessel toward Washington, D.C. and the Bahamas International Film Festival.

2 comments:

Christopher King said...

Oh yah here is the Sally email to which I referred along with my response:

Dear Sally:

Your comment is a hoot and definitely drew a chuckle from me. I know it seems like a bloody nightmare but you know what? After Attorney Mullen provides the simple documents I've requested I'll be all set with you guys and then His Honor can go ahead and apportion the cost assessment after he rules on the Contempt issue for the almost not-found Troy Watts Bruce McKay Ethics Complaint that you didn't include to me when you provided the Sarah file several months ago :)



Best regards,

-The KingCaster


PS: The bloody nightmare happened on 5/11 after you guys continued to ignore the writing on the wall -- and in your complaint files -- about Bruce McKay.

*************

*************

From: selectmen@franconianh.org
To: richmcleod1@verizon.net; carleenq@hotmail.com; cibvb@hotmail.comSubject: 6/16/08 Minutes & 6/23/08 AgendaDate: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 14:27:03 -0400

Hi Carl, Carleen & Rich,

Finally something not from Chris King! Hope you all have a good weekend and I'll see you on Monday.

Sally

Christopher King said...

Final new KingCast RSA 91-A Request: Older Complaint procedures.
Saturday, June 28, 2008 8:31 AM
From:
"Christopher King" kingjurisdoctor@yahoo.com
To:
robert.letourneau@leg.state.nh.us, martha.mcleod@leg.state.nh.us, graftonca@yahoo.com, townclerk@franconianh.org, dmullen@ranspell.com, police@franconianh.org, selectmen@franconianh.org, Marta.Modigliani@dos.nh.gov, USANH.Webmail@usdoj.gov, david.frydman@leg.state.nh.us,

Dear Attorney Mullen:

We're almost finished with this phase. Note further that I am withdrawing my ethics complaint against you. All you had to say in the first place was that you never saw the document and we wouldn't have gone through this, honestly.

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2008/06/kingcast-payments-and-rsa-91-request.html

-c