27 May 2008

A KingCast special post about the "entrapment" of Gregory W. Floyd when Floyd went off and acted a fool and got arrested.

That's Kelly's hero just as he is saying "Motherfucker" to my LE friend standing next to me shooting Floyd's picture to which his reply "Oh, yah" was part of the chain that sent Floyd off. Then Floyd, stunned and pissed-off, walked into the door (best video here on WBZ link) and continued to blow up as I caught him on the still camera. We would not have these documented images nor would Floyd have gone off as he did were it not for the beauty of the Franconia Collective. And Floyd would have been walking around a free man, terrorizing AJ Boisvert and the rest of the community at-large.

Now I see on Topix where one of my colleagues has accused me and the rest of the "media circus" of "entrapment" regarding Gregory W. Floyd because we lawfully got in his face and took his picture. That's Floyd lunging at me with a deadly weapon, BTW.

With all due respect, that "entrapment" concept is wholly without merit and I'm surprised it was even raised by another person with a legal background as noted in the comments. By way of example, WMUR came and got in my face, even went to my apartment without calling me and ambushed my housemate (Attorney Crnilovic) and then ambushed me on Arraignment Day with a news segment where they only showed a perp walk and gave me about a 3-second sound bite, put me in the worst light possible.

Did I go off yelling, screaming and cursing when the media got in my face? Hell no. Instead I made this video and kept on keepin' on, beat Kelly Ayotte and her LE buddies like they stole somethin'. Only lost my Civil Case against them 'cos I ran out of money for Depo. Transcripts. So don't give me any poor poor pitiful Floyd nonsense because I'm not having any of it. You walk into the public light you are responsible for behaving as an adult. Simple.

PS: The Franconia Collective and KingCast noted that Floyd was going to go off and lose it, not once but twice.
Once.
Twice.

5 comments:

Christopher King said...

I knew he would go off, to his detriment. The point was indeed to show that it takes very little to set him off, which makes him all the more likely to commit a murder.

And lastly, it is NOT the same as McKay going after Liko because

1. The NH Supreme Court has authorized the use of cameras and audio by civilians so we were 100% in our Rights to have the cameras there and to use them;

2. Snapping someone's picture in a public area is not tantamount to violating town rules, State and Federal Constitutions to terrorize Liko Kenney;

3. Floyd and McKay are pretty much known for being deceitful dirtbags. One thing about Liko Kenney I ain't never heard -- nor will I -- is that he was a liar and a cheat. He's gonna' tell you exactly what he thinks even if you don't particularly care to hear it, and that is part of his spirit with which I totally identify, and those who support me can see that.

He told McKay what he needed to hear back at Fox Hill Park when he said "You cannot keep me hear without Good Reason," which is approximately the Constitutional Standard, and Liko was right about Fox Hill Park Constitutional violations as noted by Judge Cyr. I'll have some of the videos of those arrests up in a few weeks.

Christopher King said...

More Gregory W. Floyd rage photos for Prosecutor Hilaire
Tuesday, May 27, 2008 1:18 PM
From: "Christopher King" kingjurisdoctor@yahoo.com
To: graftonca@yahoo.com, townclerk@franconianh.org, dmullen@ranspell.com, police@franconianh.org, selectmen@franconianh.org, Marta.Modigliani@dos.nh.gov, USANH.Webmail@usdoj.gov, david.frydman@leg.state.nh.us, Kelly.Ayotte@doj.nh.gov, Jeffery.Strelzin@doj.nh.gov...

Dear Prosecutor Hilaire:



I think this rounds out my stash, but then again you never know what I've got stashed up my sleeve :)

Best regards,

Christopher King, J.D.

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2008/05/kingcast-special-post-about-entrapment.html

LAJFA said...

Could not have written it better if I tried myself.

Thank you, well put !

Anonymous said...

Didn't you call Mr. Floyd a murderer repeatedly while waiting with your camera?

Christopher King said...

8:40

At the point in time when I exercised my First Amendment Rights to say "I think you murdered Liko Kenney" to Gregory W. Floyd I was not using any camera.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with. I'm out for a ride and running errands, working and stuff.

But I will get back with you because courtesy is job #1 here at KingCast:

We're here to help!