15 May 2008

KingCast RSA 91-A request to Franconia/Chief Montminy for complaint procedures in place 1997-2008.

Dear Chief Montimny:

Earlier today I noted that you all were quite tardy with respect to outstanding RSA 91-A requests, as I issued you a new one for the Bruce McKay phone records on cell phones that are paid for with public monies.

Well as I realized that Judge Vaughn in KingCast v. Ayotte et al. is considering whether Defendant Ayotte can hide her homicide manual, and as I am highly concerned that you and the town have apparently lost or shredded the Troy Watts Complaint, I need to ask you for the following:

Please provide A copy of any and all procedures, policies and protocols pertaining to the intake and investigation of citizen complaints, oral or written, from 1 Jan 2007 to present. I imagine these documents should pretty much be at your beck and call, so I thank you in advance for your prompt and thorough response.

VTY/KingCast.net

No comments: