18 April 2008

KingCast tells Defendant Ayotte she's overdue on the ballistics/fingerprint request regarding Gregory W. Floyd and Liko Kenney's second clip.

Those of you coming in from liveleak watch the linked movie and read the lawsuit affidavits from area Law Enforcement, a private investigator and me. Bruce McKay terrorized those he did not like, and his wife got a TRO on him and moved to a safe house around the time she gave birth to their only child. I am a former Law Enforcement attorney and this case stinks, that is why two lawyers are now suing the town and a former town selectmen admitted that Bruce McKay was out of control and not being policed properly himself.
Well I'll be damned, my how the time flies. Back on 26 Jan 2008 in the Black History Post I told Kelly I would be expecting the fingerprint analysis regarding Liko Kenney's second clip, vis a vis how Gregory W. Floyd wound up with Liko Kenney's live round in his pocket. You sent me a 12 March 2008 letter I will scan later in which you failed to address this specific request so here it is again for the World Public:
One: Any and all ballistics reports and fingerprint reports, documentation, memoranda and notes regarding the guns of 5/11, i.e. those of Bruce McKay and Liko Kenney, along with the analysis of all clips/magazines on the scene.

Oh I'm bloody pissed off, and when it comes to Right-to-Know Kelly, I would be exactly the wrong guy to make upset.

I'll expect to know the cost of those documents by Wednesday 23 April 2008 or I'll notify Judge Vaughn that you are continuing in your illegal ways so he can consider that in his assessment of how much of my court costs you have to pay in the old case, and I'll be firing up a new case as well. This goes to this post about why Gregory W. Floyd should be tried for murder.

Look: I don't care much for you and you don't care much for me, that's fine. But stalling on my documents.... is not.

That is all I have to say to you right now.

Christopher King, J.D.
On behalf of KingCast.net
On behalf of the First Amendment.
In the Spirit of Liko Kenney and Mother Ann; my father carried her to her grave, but we all carry her spirit in our hearts and we just don't take any shit from anyone.

But on a lighter note, let's have some fun with Donovan:
First, there is a mountain....

7 comments:

Christopher King said...

KingCast warns Defendant Ayotte on Floyd fingerprint evidence.
Friday, April 18, 2008 3:18 PM
From: "Christopher King" kingjurisdoctor@yahoo.com
To: prosecuts@safety.state.nh.us, terie.norelli@leg.state.nh.us, john.thomas@leg.state.nh.us, house_communications@leg.state.nh.us, gene.chandler@leg.state.nh.us, maryjane.wallner@leg.state.nh.us, michael.whalley@leg.state.nh.us, eatonsstore@juno.com, ccccwhite@aol.com, jocloutier@comcast.net... more
Cc: mmiliard@phx.com, dshalhoup@nashuatelegraph.com, hramer@ap.org, ndoyle@nashuatelegraph.com, "John Collins" JCOLLINS@NHBROADCASTER.COM, "Editorial Page Editor Claudette Durocher" cdurocher@nashuatelegraph.com, janandbernie@comcast.net, james@jamesobrien.cc... more

Dear Attorney Ayotte:

I want my documents, and I want them now.

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2008/04/kingcast-tells-defendant-ayotte-shes.html

I believe I have made myself clear but if not I can engage Judge Vaughn again to help.

Christopher King, J.D.
On behalf of KingCast.net
On behalf of the First Amendment.
In the Spirit of Liko Kenney and Mother Ann

Christopher King said...

These guys are smashed.

No way are Liko's prints on that second clip. Floyd's prints are on that second clip because he's the one who put it in the gun in the first place and that's how he would up with Liko's live round in his pocket. Plus what with that gun locked and loaded as you see in this post it sure does make Liko look more dangerous than he was, yah.

Plus Floyd said Liko's gun was jammed anyway so why the hell did he shoot him in the first place?

It wasn't because Liko was repeatedly running over McKay, we know that's a lie because Floyd's own son said so at p. 745 of the pdf. files.

Because he's a murderer, that's why.

Just my $02.

But the State says "move along, Mr. King.... there's nothing to see here....."

Christopher King said...

Now on the Donovan thing, that song totally reminds me of Canned Heat's studio version of Goin' up the Country.

Listen up -- and watch the nun flash the Peace sign at 1:50 -- awesome. The Peace sign just turned 50 BTW and my earring is indeed a Peace sign oh, yah.

My father wore a glass-blown clear Peace sign on a leather necklace when he went off to work in the trusty '68 Volvo 144S for corporate behemoth Diamond Shamrock, thinking he could make a change, and in many ways he was right.

Here is a hardcore Woodstock version that sounds different and nekkid people are running aroung huzzah!

But in the Mountain there is this toasting thing going on that any Motown or reggae artist would be proud of. And it's just so silly but so real too on a deeper level because it's almost like our lives are so polluted with government BS that there might as well not be any mountains on which to fall back.

McKay certainly didn't want the Kenneys to have any mountains, but in the Franconia Collective they got a Rock of Gibraltar.

*******

I'm goin' up the country, baby don't you wanna go?
I'm goin' up the country, baby don't you wanna go?
I'm goin' to some place where I've never been before.

I'm goin', I'm goin' where the water tastes like wine.
Well, I'm goin' where the water tastes like wine.
You can jump in the water and stay drunk all the time.

--- Solo ---

I'm gonna leave this city, got to get away.
I'm gonna leave this city, got to get away.
All this fussin' and fightin', man you know I sure can't stay.

Now baby, packin' up the truck you know I got to leave today.

Just exacly where I'm goin' I can not say, but we might even leave the USA.

It's a brand-new game and I don't wanna play.

--- Solo ---

No use of you running or screaming and crying
But you got a home man, long as I got mine.

Christopher King said...

Damn that shit is just so subversive I can't believe they allow it on YouTube.

Wait until I start talking about the 40th Anniversary of the Poor Peoples' Campaign but I already told you this King will help Franconia get to the Promised Land.

Oh, yah.... My mom and dad raised a rebel but they ain't raised no dummy.

If Martin Luther King had kept talking about getting on buses and sitting at lunch counters that brother would still be with us today.

Anonymous said...

King.

that is one heavy name

my friend.

~T

Christopher King said...

This here is one heavy situation.

I had always been into the last year of King's life when he stepped into High Gear, and my visit to the Urban Design and Civil Protest installation at MIT only bolstered that interest.

More on that later, the anniversary of Tent City is yet a couple of months away.

-c

Christopher King said...

PS Just sent an email to my film maker about getting that original video when Lieutenant West returns from vacation this week.

"Kelly's sweating bullet," I said without even thinking about it.

Some things just fall readily to hand, yah and you can have a cliche that just hits the nail right on the head.

This is a no-holes-barred sorta thing, worth breaking out the Live Revolution video.