18 April 2008

KingCast presents: Scenes from the safety of the sidewalk at Gregory W. Floyd's Criminal Threats Trial, where he was convicted and then some.

Mickey de Rham (from this post describing Liko's last hours), Writer Sherman -- read last paragraph, Reporter Anderson and another bloke whose name escapes me. Now the bloke at whom I appear to be looking at with disdain (I was squinting in the sun) I know his name but I ain't tellin'. LE knows his name too, and apparently Floyd made him too because as the two of us were talking and getting some pics of Floyd that's when the outburst started with Floyd in court mind you, yelling "You got something to say to me motherfucker?"

Sorry fella-next-to-Reporter Anderson but with her standing next to me I just kinda' forgot your name but I think you can feel me there, 'bro LOL.

PS: Gregory Floyd may have murdered Liko Kenney and he most definitely issued Criminal Threats to Caleb Macaulay. Therefore and as noted herein it is time for NH AG Kelly Ayotte to reopen the investigation into the Franconia shooting tragedy sooner than later, if for no other reason than her own political expediency because when the shit hits the fan, there won't be an umbrella big enough.

Related song on the radio right now: Pink Floyd, "Fearless." My all time favorite Pink Floyd song, no doubt. Floyd on Floyd. Liko we're gonna' bring it on home for you, brother. We got your back.

5 comments:

Christopher King said...

You say the hill's too steep to climb
Climb it.
You say you'd like to see me try
Climbing.

You pick the place and I'll choose the time
And I'll climb
That hill in my own way.
Just wait a while for the right day.
And as I rise above the tree lines and the clouds
I look down, hearing the sound of the things you've said today.

Fearlessly the idiot faced the crowd
Smiling.
Merciless the magistrate turns 'round
Frowning.

And who's the fool who wears the crown?
And go down,
in your own way
And every day is the right day
And as you rise above the fear-lines in his brow
You look down, hearing the sound of the faces in the crowd.

Christopher King said...

Greetings from Chris King '83
Friday, April 18, 2008 10:25 AM
From: "Christopher King" kingjurisdoctor@yahoo.com
To: alumni@hawken.edu
Cc: kingjurisdoctor@yahoo.com

Dear Alumni staff,

Can you forward to Sarah Durn for me? I've misplaced her email addy.

Wish I could make it in next month I would love to give a holler at the 25th reunion but I'm kinda' broke and kinda' busy up here in NH continuing the kind of Fair Play work on which you first reported back in 2004 IIRC in the "Making a Difference" feature:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2005/08/fair-play-who-is-christopher-king.html

It's a long story but to give you the book ends:

Start:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=3175234&page=1

"Connie McKenzie, the property owner who attempted to help save Officer McKay's life told ABC News,

People didn't trust Bruce McKay and they didn't like him. Heck I was afraid of him. You know when a police officer gets shot, it's a big deal. I understand that, but I want people to know that we loved that boy Liko. He was our native son. I don't want him to go down as just a cop killer. He was full of life and articulate and funny."


Current:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2008/04/kingcast-presents-scenes-from-safety-of.html

Peace, Love, Aloha, Namaste.

-c

PS: Today is Randy Markowitz' birthday. Do you have an email for him?

Christopher King said...

BTW back on the issue of the coverup, the bullet hole in Liko's windshield appears to be slightly from the side so that would put Liko trying to turn away from it, or to the North -- and straight into the path of the struggling McKay who had staggered across 116 moving in a NE direction.

Liko had no intent to run over McKay, he was trying to get the hell out of there and Floyd blocked him off by shooting first and then he just went on ahead and murdered Liko Kenney, in my opinion.

Never said one word to him, and lied about Liko allegedly running over McKay more than once. As his own son said Liko's car hit McKay exactly once -- after Floyd started shooting at him from the South, forcing him north into McKay's body.

I get it now.

Kelly will too, in due time.

Anonymous said...

And let's not forget that Liko gave his own time trying to help find Maura Murray too.

Christopher King said...

8:13

Yah, and no Good Deed goes unpunished, apparently.

At least we got Liko's murder figured out just now.

Take a look.