12 April 2008

KingCast applauds North Country NHPR Reporter Chris Jensen for tackling the Gregory Floyd Criminal Threats trial.

NHPR's North Country Reporter Chris Jensen has tackled the Franconia shooting tragedy with yesterday's NHPR report "Gregory Floyd is back in court," which I am listening to right now. I see that his lawyer claims Floyd's past has nothing to do with the current allegations. I submit that his past goes to habit evidence, the kind of pattern behavior that former Police Chief Robert Every specifically noted in 1997 in his Affidavit:
"His son was attending Lafayette Elementary School and there was a problem in which Mr. Floyd became irrationally abusive -- to the point the administration was concerned he might return and do something. Because of the administration's concern they contacted the State Police."

Yah, I filed the victim's Affidavit in Grafton Superior KingCast v. Ayotte/Franconia 07-E-268 in which she wrote that Floyd told her to "shut up, mind your own business because I know where you live, I know the route you take home and if you're not careful they will send you home in a body bag."

Want more? I got more from the same Affidavit:
"All of us have made mistakes in our lives; in Mr. Floyd's case the behavior extends beyond a mistake; there is a pattern, a pattern of past violence, paranoid behavior and excessive anger. While no one can predict the future, I feel Mr. Floyd is capable of showing up at Lafayette Elementary School or at a neighbor's house with an automatic weapon..."

Damn, he's about one step away... Call Chief Every Mr. Prescient.

Reporter Jensen used to write for the Cleveland Plain Dealer when I lived there, he also loves cars (he has served as automotive editor) and he has more than a passing interest in Justice and government malfeasance. Here's a February 2008 story he wrote about abusive sales practices for the New York Times.

And here's a dossier of Gregory W. Floyd's abusive people practices.
His high-dollar lawyer, Shaheen & Gordon's Bill Christie says "I think Mr. Floyd would simply like to be left alone.”

Fat chance of that because I'll ride him like a Georgia mule; I submit he should be tried for the murder and wrongful death of Liko Kenney.

10 comments:

Christopher King said...

Floyd Trial for Criminal Threats.Saturday, April 12, 2008 10:46 AM
From: "Christopher King" kingjurisdoctor@yahoo.com
To: graftonca@yahoo.com, ray.burton4@gte.net, John.Gallus@leg.state.nh.us
Cc: kingjurisdoctor@yahoo.com

To all,

I was just listening to Chris Jensen's NHPR coverage of this matter

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2008/04/kingcast-applauds-north-country-nhpr.html

...when it occurred to me that I had not forwarded my concerns to you so I have done so publicly in this post:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2008/04/kingcast-to-support-grafton-prosecutor.html

As you know, by way of my 10 April 2008 RSA 91-A Request email to you these concerns are shared by many in the community, including Franconia Recovery and Reconciliation Committee member Gary Harwood, who wrote:

"It still appears the Attorney General and her colleagues, in their haste to provide a save haven for someone who reportedly killed a cop killer, left a dangerous residue, that will undoubtedly erupt again at some time in the future."

And of course you are aware that former Easton Police Chief Robert Every predicted this event ten (10) years ago:

"All of us have made mistakes in our lives; in Mr. Floyd's case the behavior extends beyond a mistake; there is a pattern, a pattern of past violence, paranoid behavior and excessive anger. While no one can predict the future, I feel Mr. Floyd is capable of showing up at Lafayette Elementary School or at a neighbor's house with an automatic weapon..."

Best regards for a safe North Country.

Christopher King, J.D.
On behalf of KingCast.net
On behalf of the First Amendment

Christopher King said...

I posted essentially the above comment to the NHPR site earlier today but it has not appeared yet and I don't know why their Technorati has not updated the fact that I linked their node to this blog.

As you can see on my page beneath the Paypal and Electronic Frontier Foundation buttons I have a Technorati button so it should be reading me.

It should therefore appear when one clicks on the "blog reactions" button in the NHPR story.

I know that they know I blogged about it because it registers in the tracker:

Apr 12 2008
09:18:58
24.62.148.233
2
comcast.net
Win XP Firefox
CONCORD, NH
USA outlook.nhpr.org

So perhaps I'll give them a call over the weekend if it doesn't appear in a lil' while.

It is now Saturday, 12 April 1:17p.

Anonymous said...

"I think Mr. Floyd would simply like to be left alone.”

Poor, poor Victim Floyd. Sure, Atty. Christie, he wants to be left alone, but keeps engaging in confrontation at every opportunity.

Who is paying Floyd's legal fees, Atty. Christie?

Anonymous said...

...and thank you, Mr. Jensen; excellent reporting.

Anonymous said...

Chris... Davy sends his regards.

Anonymous said...

His high-dollar lawyer, Shaheen & Gordon's Bill Christie says "I think Mr. Floyd would simply like to be left alone.”

Yes, we all know that Mr. Floyd believes he should do exactly as he pleases with no consequences. Apparently Ayotte, Shaheen and Christie think the drooling fool should too.

Christopher said...

43 Kills.... you know I keep forgetting about that but I asked Kelly and she had no records about following up on that AT ALL.

Wonder if the Feds will have anything on that in their FOIA response.

And my comment still has not posted over at NHPR and this blawg reaction does not show up so I will telephone them today to inquire as it has been a full 24 hours.

Send my regards to Davey as well.

I can't possibly know "what it's like" to be lied to by the government for so long and so hard about something so crucial, but I'm glad our paths have crossed on the Information Highway, yah.

Peace, Love, Aloha, Namaste.

Christopher said...

I know for fact that someone posted this as a comment to the NHPR story because they sent me an email, being concerned about censorship which we already know that WMUR and Union (mis)Leader Practice regularly.

"Dear Mr. King:

Here's what i posted to NHPR site as "Lioness" - i don't know if it will come up....let's see.

Thank you, Mr. Jenson, for your accurate reporting. Hopefully, additional facts will be revealed as this story unfolds.

Atty. Christie's flat out denial that his client, GW Floyd is not responsibile for these charges does not mesh with this man's extensive and RELEVANT history as habitually angry, reactive, confrontational and sometimes anti-social.

After all, the fact that his previously suspended charge of simple assault against a state trooper was conditional on his good behavior for 10 years is relevant. To my knowledge, speeding can be applied against good behavior, if the court so desires.

Of great concern is Floyd's boast and statement to authorities on the scene of the tragic Franconia shooting on 5/11/07, that he has previously made "43 kills" - this, after just killing Liko Kenney.

Should Mr. Floyd "...simply like to be left alone.", my first suggestion to him would be to consider the consequences of his repeated confrontational and threatening behaviors.

We shall look forward to his hearing on Tuesday, and hope that the court will recognize and act upon the threat that Mr. Floyd has allowed us to witness in his local travels with his own and extended communities. It will be a terrible shame if anyone has to say "I told you so."

Anonymous said...

So mr. Shaheen will destroy Barack for his drug use but will defend, through his lawfirm, Floyd -- a PCP salesman. very nice for the former governor.... How do the democrats expect to defend the german and still win in '08? Donate to Shaheen '08 to the detrement of the state. How can the Dems be so disgraceful? Republicans by contrast suck too. (Ayotte) Floyd will ruin the Shaheen machine... as McKay will bring down Lynch. Things have never looked so rozy for republicans statewide!

Christopher King said...

11:39

There there now, you know that whole thing about Barack was an accident and he stepped down after his little mistake, yah.

Thanks for reminding me about that, it might make for a good post tomorrow about their patent hypocrisy.

Peace.