05 March 2008

The KingCast repost series #1: NH AG Kelly Ayotte and the Thin Blue Line drawn in the Franconia shooting tragedy.

It's from 3 December 2007.

I will augment and supplement it now then, with this post about Kelly's hero, 3 time felon Gregory W. Floyd.
Hey KingCast are you comparing NH AG Kelly Ayotte and Franconia Defendants of a Thin Blue Line conspiracy, like the Dow Murders?

Twenty-five years ago to the day two innocent people were murdered, most likely by a rogue cop in Grafton, County NH and it was all covered up. So in a word, yes. And that cop was the adoptive father and husband of the victims, Richard Dow. Read the 2001 CBS News story. Read this Thin Blue Line post about Kelly, then this "missing document" post from Franconia as you begin to read about the Dow murders -- in which our friendly folks at Troop F conspired to cover up a cop's murder of his wife and son. They did this with tacit approval from the NH AG's office. Now then, if they will go to those lengths to cover murders, covering for Bruce McKay's alleged wife abuse and Gregory W. Floyd's checkered past and murder of Liko Kenney (a "dirtbag" according to Sgt. Wentworth) is small 'taters.

Here's The Dow Murders website. Do NOT skip the Intro.
In spite of the harassment and obstructive acts Detective Mozrall pushed forward and ended up solving the case. His investigation demonstrated that Jan and Steven Dow were murder victims, the car accident was staged, the fire set, and the perpetrator Officer Richard Dow.

Detective Mozrall's investigation into this matter also demonstrated
that this incident was deliberately botched in 1982.

At one point, the New Hampshire Attorney General's office was preparing to go forward to a Grand Jury with this case, but then abruptly decided not to move forward.

Then HB 1499 followed, in order to help prevent lies in criminal investigations, but Kelly intentionally withheld information that proved that Gregory Floyd lied about Killing 43 people in Vietnam as well as whether he even served in Vietnam, and whether he spoke to Liko Kenney before shooting him, and whether the window on the passenger side of Liko's car was up or down, unanswered questions about this windshield bullet Floyd fired from across the street.

Interestingly enough, I remember the Dow case from when I was much younger. The story goes that the victims were placed in a SAAB of all things, after they wre murdered before the car was lit on fire. Next time I go to North Country I better leave the SAAB at home; rent a damn Toyota.

8 comments:

Christopher King said...

And of course 4 of my 7 SAABs were all the same exact body style of the one in which the Dow victims died.

Or at least where they were planted after they were murdered.

***********

Everybody's wiggin' right about now. Kelly and her crew are wiggin', I'm wiggin' Judge Vaughn is wiggin' too, I'll bet that in a heartbeat.

The gravity of this case, and the distinct way in which I pled it in the lettered paragraphs, takes on a new significance every few weeks.

Bottom line, they took this whole movement too lightly. I warned Kelly to be aware of simple machines, though, and a couple of elected State officials recently (like tonight) told me they agree.

You old-school KingCasters might recall that post was primarily dealing with our State's highest legal officer's failure to produce a 2006 Annual Right-to-Know Report.

The State danced around this failure, which in large measure contributed to the genesis and development of the lawsuit.

Eventually they admitted it, after I did the Talismanic Kabuki Dance routine I told Judge Vaughn about on 10 Jan. 2008.

I should have danced a jig for the record.

Christopher King said...

Good lord.

Then of course there's the KingCast/Jesseman v. Union Leader hearing next week on 10 March, and two other hearings on cases that I don't directly discuss on line.

For you newbies that's the case to discover the IP address and email address and other contact information about some tool who forged Brian Jesseman's name in an Internet forum. Said tool proclaimed that Mr. Jesseman was in favor of naming a portion of a roadway after Bruce McKay.

Misappropriation of Likeness.
False Light Invasion of Privacy.
Criminal Forgery/Fraud.

Oh, yah.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Island Pond!

Christopher King said...

8:58 you lost me on that one.

Meanwhile here's some interesting comments from Topix over the past day or so:

******

KingCast
Nashua, NH

Sergeant West: "All right, so, and did you say anything before you fired?"

Gregory Floyd: "No, I didn't."

Hey DTRT is that clear enough for you?

KingCast: We're here to help.

***********

Curiousity

JOINED: Jul 2, 2007
COMMENTS: 94

Unfortunately I judge people by their handshake..hers is limp..need I say more? Yuck.

***********

Curiousity

JOINED: Jul 2, 2007
COMMENTS: 94

Chris:

I forgot to mention how much I admire your passion and hard work on behalf of all of us who reside in North Country. Good luck in getting your credentials back and God Bless you. Thanks again it doesn't go unnoticed.

************
vonhlpd
Littleton, NH

Curiousity wrote:

Chris:
I forgot to mention how much I admire your passion and hard work on behalf of all of us who reside in North Country. Good luck in getting your credentials back and God Bless you. Thanks again it doesn't go unnoticed.

I second that !!!!!!!!!

************
KingCast
Nashua, NH

Thank you. I would like to believe that if I were in a similar situation that others would help too. And in point of fact others did come to help me back in 2005-2007.

Limp handshake, huh.... why am I not surprised. Only think worse than that is the guys who kind of muscle the shit out of your fingers. I mean, I know I have a firm handshake but I never try to hurt anybody. Bloody Ridiculous.

Where did you meet Kelly? It's funny that despite all the litigation from 2005-2007 and now, and despite the fact she's my neighbor (like a mile away) and her friends house is directly across the street (watched fireworks with them last year) I've never met her.

**********
Curiousity

At the state house.

Christopher King said...

Here's another one:

North Shore wrote:

"43 kills" - an immensely troubling statement, in any context, and under any and all circumstances.

KingCast wrote:

Not that Kelly gives a damn. Remember I asked for any and all notes or paperwork indicating an investigation into that and Kelly had NOTHING.

Wow.

Every day I get up in the morning and plant those #11s on the floor I think about the fact that I am living in a twilight zone of rampant lawlessness, much of it born and fostered by Attorney General Kelly Ayotte.

Wow.

Anonymous said...

How many people have to die before th e "authorities" get a clue? I read through the dowmurders site. Sick stuff. This is what is happening around us, we need to stop it!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah.....freaky stuff alright.

Several months ago when Chris started looking at the sleepy little towns in and around Franconia he called it "twin peaks" and he was right.

Christopher King said...

OMG that's right, Twin Peaks.... I'll have to repost that one!

Peace.