24 March 2008

KingCast proves that the State and WMUR already misled the World public in the 2003 Franconia video of Bruce McKay and Liko Kenney.

In my last post I begin getting into brass tacks about what you can hear in the background of the 2007 video that make it appear tainted, as I wonder why Defendant Ayotte has not yet scheduled a time for me to review it pursuant to Court ORDER.

But that ain't all sports fans: OMG I totally forgot that the State and WMUR misrepresented/edited the first 2003 video between Bruce McKay and Liko Kenney by only showing the World public half of it. Watch the rest of it and read what Liko told McKay about the Fourth Amendment in the comments section to this post.

Here's a couple:

21:04:01 - "You can't pull people off the street and put them in handcuffs and drive them around for no reason."

[held: correct, as noted by Judge Cyr].

21:05:46 - "I was sitting in my car resting before
driving home and now you've done this to me for no reason."

[held: correct, as noted by Judge Cyr].......

No comments: