19 March 2008

KingCast jam of the Day for Franconia and beyond: Collie Buddz, "I'm blind to you haters."

Said I'm blind to you.... haters... can't touch me war instigators.....See, Collie Buddz is a white guy, which I did not know until a few weeks ago. But his passion is universal and his colour is but an added dimension, so an idiot like Geraldine Ferraro shouldn't say "you wouldn't be where you are if you weren't white," which is what she said about Barack Obama being black. What a douchebag. One of my brothers-in-law is a white guy too, and frankly we just don't understand all the stupid race hating going on.

Nor can he understand the stupid legal battles that the establishment (read: NH AG Kelly Ayotte, whom the Court and I just told what to do in no uncertain terms on that dirty double homicide coverup) presents me with but hey, that's the way of the World, I guess. But that's a different song.....(Click here for That's the Way of the World live in 1977).

Child is born.... with a heart of gold.... way of the World.... makes his heart go cold....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Obama...
Open heart...
Open mind