25 March 2008

KingCast artist of the Day: Leah Randazzo Group; and Happy Birthday to Sarah Vaughan!

Not working today, I was taking a nap before I head off for $1.50 Happy Hour beers at Penuche's and to the library to scan the 19 March Decision by Judge Vaughn in which he nailed Franconia for costs in KingCast v. NH AG Kelly Ayotte et al. when I heard it: On WERS.org it is local music week. They set it off good with Leah Randazzo Group.

Sarah Vaughan I think would be proud of this youngster and her group, no I'm sure she would be proud. Happy Birthday, Sarah.

Judge Vaughn In-Camera Decision Page one, two, three, four, five and six.

Related post: Happy New Year with Jill Scott.

1 comment:

Christopher King said...

Oh, my.... I said "This youngster...."

The other day I was tapping Attorney Crnilovic with my glasses to make a point (I've got about 8 years on her) and I just realized.

Holy shit.

I'm getting old =^.)