19 March 2008

KingCast watches in amazement as a Priest arrests Gregory P. Floyd for criminal theft.

It goes to the first post on this matter. "Gregory P. Floyd, 19, Easton, was arrested Friday on Cottage Street on a warrant for theft. He was charged with taking $363.00 in U.S. currency belonging to Wal-Mart out of the register and placing it into his pocket with the purpose to deprive Wal-Mart. The complaint was filed on Jan. 6 by officer Joseph Priest of the Littleton Police Department. He is due in Littleton District Court April 1 and was released on $500 bail. A condition of his bail is that he not contact or go near the Wal-Mart store. Floyd had worked at Wal-Mart for about four months before being accused of stealing from the cash register...."

Junior was arrested at the Police Department no doubt because the PD were too spooked to go to Hummingbird Lane to deal with his whacked-out father, who in my opinion murdered Liko Kenney and whose fingerprints are all over Liko's second clip I'll bet as well. You know, that would make it appear as if Liko had an active weapon in his hand when Floyd shot him. No third eyes for LE, no Sir.

Anyway, all of that is addressed in Petitioner's Motion for Reconsideration. And guess what? I'm not appealing His Honor's Decision; I'm happy enough with it even though I think Attorney Ayotte should have been found liable for illegally withholding Floyd's military record that proves he's a liar. If the Court does not grant the Motion to Reconsider the fingerprint evidence issue I'll just file another Right-to-Know Action because the issue has not yet been addressed. But if Kelly thinks I'm going to forget about it, I've got some words for her from another Priest -- Judas Priest:

You got another thing coming;, I'm screaming for vengeance.
That's right here's where the talkin' ends
Well listen this night there'll be some action spent
Drive hard I'm callin' all the shots
I got an ace card comin' down on the rocks...
.

6 comments:

Christopher King said...

See now I really like this post; years from now I'm sure it will be one of my favorites.

And I think Liko Kenney would approve this message.

And if that makes Kelly hate it all the more then that just Makes my Day.

********

Well actually my day will be professionally made when I finish filing and serving this damn fine brief for KingCast/Brian Jesseman v. Union Leader, and this damn fine Compliance Memorandum for Judge Vaughn, and then deflating some Defense lawyer egos in the Gloucester fire case at today's Attachment Hearing, but I can't talk about that one publicly other than the Robert Taylor legislation we drafted at CP Law Offices as supported by State Senator Tarr, State Rep. Verga, Mayor Kirk and the Gloucester Times Editorial staff.

Wish I could, though :)

What I can say is we think through serendipity -- or Divine Intervention -- we may now be able to locate his next of kin.

Christopher King said...

Oh, yah:

As noted in this post, Kelly has exactly one business day -- today -- to tell me when my crew can come review the original VHS dash cam video from Bruce McKay's cruiser.

Oh, yah, the more I think about it I won KingCast v. Ayotte, you bet.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. I am a fan of the "Motion to Reconsider". It takes hutzpah.

Have you ever been successful with one?

Christopher King said...

Not often, usually when I beat an AG I do it from the get go and just rock on.

Here's the Michael Isreal police brutality case, V1996-61481 where Officers Hensley and Rhodes were found to have made my client a victim of violent crime over repeated objection and appeal by Bloody Betty Montgomery.

Here's the picture from exactly 10 years ago. The white guy is a police officer, who stood in as expert witness for free because he was so disgusted.

In this instance I'm not so much worried for the reasons noted but it would be a bummer to have to turn right back around and file a new case to deal with the fingerprint issue but I got her on that one, totally.

Anonymous said...

i feel badly for the kid, imagining he comes from a difficult home situation. his father apparently bullies anyone, and is a role model for confrontation at every level. i sincerely wish the son well.

Christopher King said...

6:48

I put two tears in a bucket for the kid, after knowing Ms. M, whom he basically stalked for months she moved away for a while in large measure because of Junior.