26 February 2008

KingCast asks why is blood toxicology so important for firefighters Cahill and Payne but not for the Revere police with slain officer Daniel Talbot?

I'm just sayin'.

Here's the Talbot history, and here's the Cahill/Payne post.

I mean, like, we know all the police were drinking that day and night, starting at Margarita's ...... so how much? Any other unmentionables, like cocaine or marijuana? A man is dead, people are charged, and inquiring minds want (read: deserve) to know.

KingCast: It's not rocket science, just good common sense.

1 comment:

Christopher King said...

I mean, have you HAD a big-head margarita from Margarita's? Two of those and I left the Yamaha overnight.

Here I am retrieving it from across the street at Penuche's Ale House.

These guys were drinking there after target practice and then still drinking at 1:30 a.m. behind the school yard.......