21 February 2008

KingCast and Brian Jesseman present: Filing Day to discover who lied to the Union Leader.


Okay. I love the UL Editor's use of the word "forgery" on his own accord, because that's what it is. Might even be criminal as well as civil; I'll be looking into that. Okay. I provided some of the law right here. And then I showed you the Motions right here.

ELEKTRA ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, INC. v. DOES 1-9 2004 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 23560 (U.S. SDNY 2004), Laface Records, LLC v. Does 1-5, 2007 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 72225 (U.S. WDSD Michigan, Sept. 27 2007).

Now I'm off to Court in 15 minutes to file.

KingCast: We're here to help.

UPDATE: Foiled!!! Got snagged updating a State Senator, State Rep and a Mayor on our meeting on the 28th for Robert Taylor's Law, then when I thought the coast was clear, got hailed to Gorham Notch to retrieve an '07 Honda Rubicon for my customer. Like they actually expect me to WORK there instead of just glad hand. So as tomorrow is spent in Boston catching up on artist Milan Kohout's First Amendment Case, I will file it at 8:00 a.m., Monday 25 Feb. 2008.

UPSIDE: Got to rap for a while with Brian on the way back to Nashua, as well as some other folk in Franconia but that's all on the Low.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and we'll patiently await the news, whenever it comes. it was spiteful, wrong and stupid to use Brian's name.
let's see - could it be....?????? hmmmm

Christopher King said...

Oh it's going to be wild.

And I'm considering the best counsel for him for the lawsuit, not that it's a difficult case or anything but I want the most vigorous attorney I can find for him because somebody needs a vigorous spanking, that's for certain.

No sweetheart deals, just a good old-fashioned can of this.

I'm ordering a case of popcorn now to watch that unfold.

Christopher King said...

In addition to the use of the word "forgery" which I love, I also note how Editor Perkins says "it has been removed, at least for now."

As if he expects that it's going to somehow reappear!

LOL,

-KingCast

PS: As noted on the cover page, it is arguably criminal pursuant to RSA 638:1 as a Class B misdemeanor. Read it carefully.

I'm definitely going to go there with the perp, give 'em two days in Court if I can, show twice the love you know, when it comes to lovin' never half-step, come with the Real.