01 February 2008

Black History Month part deux: KingCast reviews Sharon Davis "McKay" again, with a footnote on Unconstitutional use of O.C. Spray.

First off, I know a bit about police abuse, as noted in Michael Isreal's Ohio Crime Victims Case No. V1996 61481.

That having been said, Bruce McKay's use of OC Spray may have been Unconstitutional, see Headwaters Forest Defense v. County of Humboldt, 240 F.3d 1185; 2000 U.S. App. LEXIS 35215 (9 Cir 2001). Here it is in Layman's terms.

Here's the KingCast review of Bruce OC Spraying Sarah in March, 2006 -- soon to be online -- a video they just couldn't locate for me for six (6) months for some reason. Listen to the Court audio from that fiasco.

Related post: Black history #1, Jeff Jesseman runs for Franconia selectman on this platform.

Query, is Ms. Sharon Davis "McKay" aware of those legal ramifications of her Perfect Beau Bruce. I wish her no harm and am sorry for her loss, but I am curious. Moreover, I want to take a look at the probate proceedings (fully legal by well-established case law by Orr and Reno Douglas v. Douglas, 146 NH 2005 2001, thanks guys) when come time for distribution of assets. I blogged about this on 23 Jan 2008: See, my research indicates that she's only known Bruce since 2006 and did not cohabitate with him, so she can't legally take under the Will or be married to him under Common Law. Here she proclaims herself "wyldflowa" as "spouse" at Police Link. Here's a post of hers and here's a Police Link forum they shut down after she posted. See RSA 457:39 Cohabitation:
"Persons cohabiting and acknowledging each other as husband and wife, and generally reputed to be such, for the period of 3 years, and until the decease of one of them, shall thereafter be deemed to have been legally married."

Concord Monitor, 31 Jan 2008:
They met online during the summer of 2006 and quickly fell in love. They were both divorced. He had a daughter, she had two sons.

That having been said, Michael Isreal and family with Yours Truly, beaming with Michael because we knew we were making history with video and audio in open Court, circa 1996. Yeah, we still have some of that material and one day we'll post it. It's really something else. Oh, yah: That white guy next to me is decorated LE and a client of mine, who did expert witness for free he was so disgusted.

8 comments:

Christopher King said...

Moral of the story:

Simple: You're not above the Law just because you're an LE or associated with them.

Gregory Floyd, this means you, too.

I'm a simple guy, with simple ideas about Justice; don't know too much about the machinations of corruption, lies and deceit.

Namaste.

Anonymous said...

Also from the Monitor:

Davis-McKay, a 43-year-old microbiologist, legally changed her last name to honor her fiance after he was killed May 11. The idea came from McKay's father.

Christopher King said...

Yeah, that's not inherently illegal I don't believe, but the legal ramifications that typically come with a name change should not be manifest here, and I want everyone to follow the Probate Proceedings because that's all open record, pursuant to Case Law established by Orr & Reno that I have used to my benefit in other endeavors.

Douglas v. Douglas.

What's interesting is that their lead First Amendment lawyer Bill Chapman won that case, so he knows how to get what he's after. But even after vowing to get more of Bruce McKay's personnel files in this very WMUR news video, I've not seen or heard of any futher attempts by him to get anything.

I got it covered, though.

I'm sure he appreciates me having his back on this one, I feel the Love, even though I did once catch him placing my incoming emails on reject =^.)

Like what, I was going to go away or something.

It's All Good.

Christopher King said...

Interestingly, she also writes this:

Professional Information

Work

Employer:
Fiancée Survivor of Fallen Officer
Position:
Microbiologist / SV (ASCP)
Location:
NH
Personal

About Me:
Fiancée Survivor of Officer killed in the line of duty. I wish to 'network' with others that have lost loved ones in the line of duty. I also wish to thank all LEO's for their dedication and professionalism. May you always "keep safe".

Hobbies:
Baseball, Hockey
Favorite Music:
alternative rock

Christopher King said...

From Headwaters:

"The jury awarded nominal damages of only $1 to each of the plaintiffs, who made it clear all along that they weren't suing for the money, but to bring about a change of policy, to prevent the future use of pepper spray in Humboldt in the way it was used on them. They hope and expect that the verdict will reverberate far beyond rural Humboldt County to make it clear that police can not use the extremely painful pepper spray on non-violent people to coerce them to follow orders."

I've got something to share with them this weekend, you bet.

Here's a website.

And a prequel.

Anonymous said...

"Here's the KingCast review of Bruce OC Spraying Sarah in March, 2006 -- soon to be online -- "
Where's the beef! Are you editing it?

Christopher King said...

3:30

Nope, not editing it. The State and WMUR play that game and we proved that by providing the rest of the 2003 video that they didn't provide. Let me repeat what Liko told that rogue POS cop Bruce McKay in that exchange:


21:04:01 - "You can't pull people off the street and put them in handcuffs and drive them around for no reason." [held: correct, as noted by Judge Cyr].

21:05:46 - "I was sitting in my car resting before driving home and now you've done this to me for no reason." [held: correct, as noted by Judge Cyr].

21:15:00 - "Why am I in handcuffs?" "[Officer Cox or Ball] Because you resisted arrest." "Why was I being arrested, why?" "[Officer Cox or Ball] I don't understand what the original offense was." "That's because there is no original offense." [held: correct, as noted by Judge Cyr].

21:15:30 - "He punched me in the face and you and him both saw him punch me in the face and you both are saying he didn't. I'm being beat up IN HANDCUFFS by 3 adult armed men who all have guns and I have NOTHING." [held: correct, by common sense].

There.

You got that clear?

I'm here to help. The video will be up Monday or Tuesday, after SIX MONTHS of asking for it.

You want some more?

The State edited the 2007 video.

Namaste.

Christopher King said...

3:30

Nope, not editing it. The State and WMUR play that game and we proved that by providing the rest of the 2003 video that they didn't provide. Let me repeat what Liko told that rogue POS cop Bruce McKay in that exchange:


21:04:01 - "You can't pull people off the street and put them in handcuffs and drive them around for no reason." [held: correct, as noted by Judge Cyr].

21:05:46 - "I was sitting in my car resting before driving home and now you've done this to me for no reason." [held: correct, as noted by Judge Cyr].

21:15:00 - "Why am I in handcuffs?" "[Officer Cox or Ball] Because you resisted arrest." "Why was I being arrested, why?" "[Officer Cox or Ball] I don't understand what the original offense was." "That's because there is no original offense." [held: correct, as noted by Judge Cyr].

21:15:30 - "He punched me in the face and you and him both saw him punch me in the face and you both are saying he didn't. I'm being beat up IN HANDCUFFS by 3 adult armed men who all have guns and I have NOTHING." [held: correct, by common sense].

There.

You got that clear?

I'm here to help. The video will be up Monday or Tuesday, after SIX MONTHS of asking for it.

You want some more?

The State edited the 2007 video.

Namaste.