21 January 2008

KingCast Supplemental open letter to Easton Selectman Nicole Ashton fingers Floyd as liar and likely murderer of Liko Kenney; reopen the investigation

First read yesterday's Union Leader stories about how Gregory Floyd continues to threaten and to intimidate everything in his path.

At pdf 894 and 903 Floyd claims that he never got Liko's gun cleared -- which is false as you can see from the first post to Selectman Ashton because forensics said, and I quote:

"Both were test fired and found to function normally."


He got it cleared and he put the jammed bullet into his pocket as previously noted (pdf. 564) then he loaded Liko's second clip to make it appear that Liko had done so after he finished murdering him, IMHO.

Also any notion of conversation is bogus, even though Kelly's (unsigned) Official Report has Floyd saying "I told him whatever came into my mind...." because Floyd clearly says at 874
"And then you know I, I walked up at that time and uh, probably within four seconds had shot the driver."
This supports his previously-documented statement on another volume at

Page 20/1,000:
"Did you say anything before you fired?"
"No, I didn't"

And that's what Caleb said as well:
Page 11/1,000
The man said nothing before he fired."

But Sgt. West is Floyd's buddy, listen to this comment:

Pdf 886:
"You're giving him time by you working the mechanism and under the situation that's pretty cool, I think."

Sir: I think not. "Four seconds," remember...... I think you and your staff intentionally ignored the windshield bullet because that proves that Floyd started shooting from across the street; McKay's gun was operating just fine, immediately. And you know what else I think? I think with all due respect your "investigation" should undergo scrutiny by the U.S. Department of Justice or an International body if necessary because the whole World can see it was a sham. And that's all on NH AG Kelly Ayotte, New Hampshire's highest legal officer.

Good thing this guy is walking around on percocet and effexor (874), an anti-depressant. But threatening people makes him happy, so as long as he can do that, he'll be all right.

KingCast.net: Solving murder cases online since 12 May, 2007.

6 comments:

Christopher King said...

Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 05:27:53 -0800 (PST)
From: "Christopher King" kingjurisdoctor@yahoo.com
Subject: The urgent need to reopen 5/11 after further review of NH AG files.
To: eastonselectboard@aaahawk.com
CC: selectmen@franconianh.org, kingjurisdoctor@yahoo.com

Dear Easton Selectboard:

I believe Resident Jesseman has something to
distribute to you today as well, and I'm 100% certain
he concurs with this communication too.

Gregory Floyd is one extremely dangerous man who
should at a minimum have the Federals remove any and all firearms in the home pursuant to 18 U.S.C.
922(g)(1).

I am working with them on this as noted in this post.

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2008/01/hey-kingcast-how-are-your-discussions.html

But what must also be of IMMEDIATE concern to you this morning are the true facts buried in the NH AG's official report, facts that even I continue to uncover and place in proper perspective as noted in these two open letters to Selectman Ashton.

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2008/01/kingcast-supplemental-open-letter-to.html

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2008/01/kingcast-open-letter-to-easton.html

Please email me should you have any questions
whatsoever. Unlike some factions of our government, I truly am an open book.

Respectfully,

Christopher King, J.D.

Diane said...

I hold the hope that somewhere, somehow, we begin to see our elected governmental officials take interest and action on this request and all other requests that came before it. It's long past time for them to begin showing some common sense in all of this. The time to act is now.

Christopher King said...

So this is also maximum whacked.

"I'm OK... I've killed 43 people."

And I can prove that I asked the AG's office for any documentation they have regarding their attempts to document whether those alleged kills were in the line of service (they were not because he was only at Camp Lejune) or not.

They had no documents indicating any attempt to research that claim so it's ridiculous either way:

1. Floyd killed 43 civilians (is Maura Murray one of them?)

2. Floyd made up killing 43 civilians.

Which is worse, take your pick. Slim pickings; I'd rather go hungry.

Anonymous said...

If you think Floyd shot from across the street, who's gun was he using? yikes. Or am I missing something?

Anonymous said...

Never mind that question. Read other posts.

Christopher King said...

A new reader.

Thanks for stopping in.

Stick around.

Namaste.