25 January 2008

Defendant Ayotte tries to dodge public information request; KingCast asks whose fingerprints were on the clips of Bruce McKay's and Liko Kenney's guns

Liko's Hi Point .45 (catalog image) unjammed, locked and loaded per Kelly's Report.
Couldn't unjam gun one.
Couldn't unjam gun two.
Bullet in pocket one.
Bullet in pocket two.

You need to read this post where I begin to realize how Floyd lied about what he did with Liko's gun and whether he got it unjammed, because as you can clearly see in the photo, Liko's gun is not jammed. I can tell you that Liko didn't get it locked and loaded because Gregory W. Floyd, now under a Permanent Restraining Order for threatening his neighbor with a gun -- and who has already been convicted of "criminal threats" -- said Liko's gun was jammed and that he "killed him in four seconds."

It's getting deep. Read the comments to see how Defendant Ayotte is trying to skirt her responsibilities under RSA 91-A/FOIA, and read the KingCast revised Interrogatory & Document Request right here at Scribd.com. Heh-heh funny thing is I was thinking about adding the fingerprint request earlier today on the existing requests, then by them fighting me I got to add it in anyway. That's exactly what was supposed to happen, I guess.

Namaste.

Related post: Don't use OC Spray in violation of Law and don't lie about a jammed gun.

1 comment:

Christopher King said...

Subject: interrog and document request
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 16:47:51 -0500
From: "Kennedy, James" James.Kennedy@doj.nh.gov
To: "Christopher King" kingjurisdoctor@yahoo.com

Mr. King,

Please be advised that this Office intends to file a motion to strike your Interrogatory and Request for Production of Documents, dated Janury 22, 2008. The motion will argue that the discovery requests fail to comply with Superior Court Rule 36 and are not relevant to your RSA chapter 91-A equity petition, and cannot be expected to lead to relevant evidence.

Please let me know if you consent to this motion to strike.

James W. Kennedy
Assistant Attorney General
N.H. Attorney General’s Office
33 Capitol Street
Concord, NH 03301
603) 271-3658

**********

I think I kind of respectfully yet forcibly decline to assent to the Motion:

**********

Please be advised that you can do what you have to do and I'll do what I have to do.

I have attached and shall snail mail you a new
Interrogatory Request with the precatory language
required by Rule 36, so you no longer have that for an out. I've also now asked you for any documents that explain whose fingerprints were on each and every clip or magazine on both guns fired that evening.

It is interesting to note that Defendant Ayotte on
prior occasion goofed up on Civil Procedure in a case with me when she failed to file discovery requests with the Court and then even tried to apply a certain rule of law in ex post facto manner against me in a case she eventually withdrew, but that of course is another matter.

Be that as it may, all you can do now on this case is
to argue that the discovery requests are not
reasonably calculated to lead to the production of
relevant evidence.

I feel comfortable with my chances on that.

Of course you and I both realize that elements of this case will likely approach the United States Supreme Court, and everything that your office does will be broadcast in the Open Market of Ideas.

That is what RSA 91-A and the Freedom of Information Act are all about, I sure you will concur.

Very truly yours,

Christopher King, J.D.