13 December 2007

KingCast I'm confused: Whom do you trust more, NH AG Kelly Ayotte or 30-year Executive Council member and Mayor of Nashua Bernie Streeter?

Oh, that's a no-brainer. Bernie in a heartbeat. I knew he was a member of the Council but actually never bothered to check his length of term, but at 30 years he was the longest-running member in its history. To learn more, listen to this NHPR story with Laura Knoy, or read this history of the Council.

Bernie: The Mayoral Commendation for First Amendment and FOIA/RSA 91-A Right-to-Know action in NH.

Kelly: A bogus UPL case and a Thin Blue Line coverup.

As I said, a no-brainer.

1 comment:

Christopher King said...

Hey Green Tint:

I haven't heard back from you since you got smoked in the First Amendment MLK/Malcolm X post about that young artist in Lawrence, MA who got his First Amendment Rights trammelled.

And I still didn't get your response back after you incorrectly stated that I didn't know about the McKay/Kenney Police Reports from 2003 that actually exist, in blatant contradiction of the statements issued by Chief Montminy and his duly-licensed attorney, Daniel Mullen.

You remember what you specifically wrote at 6:08 on this day, of someone's Lord.

I miss you, 'Bruh'. Please holla' back :(

Boo.

Yaaaah.

My.

Negro.