07 November 2007

KingCast warns NH AAG Homicide Chief Jeffery Strelzin on pending RSA 91-A Right-to-Know request on Gregory W. Floyd: Time's up!

Dear Attorney Strelzin:

I'm sure you remember me. I filed an ethics complaint about you and Defendant Ayotte and then you somehow produced 3 new audiotaped witness statements you initially told me didn't exist. They included "Teflon Don" Gregory W. Floyd telling Same Stephenson how he was a 2 or 3 tour-of-duty Vietnam veteran, you know all lies by his personnel record.

Well for my next trick, I'm going to make you fully answer a previous document request in which you intentionally failed to tell me which documents your office had but did not produce to the public about Gregory Floyd's full criminal and deceitful past. I wrote you on 2 November 2007 and it is now 8 November 2007 so there had better be something in the mail with something that resembles a postmark on it from you or the Court will hear about it. If you need a refresher on that, the documents are listed in the shell game post.

Liko Kenney won't have any more games on this Earth, and that's in part because he shot a cop. But in larger measure, it is also in part because of the games that have been played on him and the people of Franconia for years and years and years during the McKay era.

No comments: