15 November 2007

A KingCast RSA 91-A fun-pak for Franconia/Primex Attorney Daniel Mullen.

To access the fun-pak, open the comments. The unresponded RSA 91-A request is the one pictured at left and noted in this post.

Funny story: Relating to the ELO "Don't Bring me Down" post this morning, as I drove down Capitol Street to hand deliver the goods to Attorneys Mullen and Ayotte, I heard on 96.5fm "Evil Woman." Straight up. Call and check the playlist :)

And for Lifer: As I pulled into work some other station was playing a live version of Bohemian Rhapsody. Uncanny.

PS: I forgot to mention that Bruce McKay would have turned 50 last week. Many Franconia residents cried over that; filled about two tears in a bucket.

1 comment:

Christopher King said...

CHRISTOPHER KING, J.D.
15 Beasom Street
Nashua, New Hampshire 03064
603.578.1125h
http://KingCast.net
http://Justiceforkids.net
http://christopher-king.blogspot.com
kingjurisdoctor@yahoo.com


15 November 2007: VIA HAND DELIVERY

New and old unanswered RSA 91-A requests on Franconia Shooting Tragedy

Dear Attorney Mullen:

1. First I reposit the queries posed to you in the attached RSA 91-A request dated 28 August 2007, to which you have not responded despite email and fax transmittal.

2. Second, I need you to provide a copy of any and all contracts for service between you and/or Ransmeier & Spellman with any of the named Defendants in this case. A story in this week's Littleton Courier identified you as a Primex employee while noting that Primex is not going to pay for coverage so the public is entitled to know what you are charging per hour and the exact terms of your representation relative to Franconia in general and in the case of KingCast v. NH AG Kelly Ayotte et al, Grafton 07-E-268 in specific. Please provide copies of any and all responsive documents within the time allotted by Law.

3. Third, I need you to provide the Vehicular Pursuit and Use of Force Policy materials you promised me at para. 6 of your letter of 8 August, 2007.

4. Fourth, I need you to provide a copy of the materials you provided WMUR from Bruce McKay’s personnel file as you promised me at para. 7 of your letter of 8 August, 2007.

This is how it will work: You will tell me the total cost of everything in itemized form. I will then arrive at your office on Friday, 30 November, 2007. I will review the documents you have provided and notify your staff which ones I need copied. They will copy those documents, I will pay them in cash, get my receipt, thank them, and leave. If that does not comport with your understanding of the law please advise the Court and cc me with that correspondence.

Very truly yours,
_____________________
Christopher King, J.D.

cc:
Office of Kelly Ayotte
World Wide Web