07 November 2007

KingCast notes: Another vote for the Franconia Collective.

Christopher ~

I have been following your efforts since the days after 5/11 and applaud what you are doing wholeheartedly. Initially, I thought I was the only one who sat in disbelief when Kelly Ayotte so quickly said the investigation was closed and Gregory Floyd would not face any charges for the murder of Liko Kenney. It was comforting to find your blog and see there were other like minded individuals out there. Never did I think the groundswell would grow so much as to become a collective.

I grew up in Littleton and still have family in the area, though I now live in southwestern NH. For a time I attended school with [a Miller-Kenny relative]. I want to help in any way I can, even if it is simply to display a bumper sticker as a show of support for the cause. Please let me know how I might obtain at least one bumper sticker. Beyond that, if there is anything else I might do, I would like to help.

Thank you for your time and thank you for your blog.

Best,

[Name withheld at this juncture]

No comments: