09 October 2007

KingCast thanks the real soldiers who fought for Freedom in America, well before Liko Kenney died in Franconia under oppression.

As noted in this post, retired JAG Attorneys are watching the case of KingCast v. Ayotte et al. 07-E-268 and encouraging me to keep on keepin' on. One of them explained the duties and responsibilities of a Judge Advocate General over at the Nashua Telegraph Forums in no uncertain terms and I respect and thank him for that. Read it here.

He's a Big Fan of the RSA 91-A lawsuit lawsuit and short film, "Franconia 5/11: Injustice on Stilts."

In the left photo, that's my Uncle Joe (RIP), who retired as high-ranking officer. Before he died I got to live with him and Aunt D****** in Newport News for a few weeks while my apartment was being prepared in Va. Beach when I subcontracted for Sprint buildout. And he supported my Civil Rights agenda as any true serviceman would, unlike those poseurs over at the Nashua Board who took a "No King" pledge.

This in 2007, mind you. Shame on you tools.

On a related note, as referenced in this post, if my mole is correct, wait until you read the document that's coming from the AG's office tomorrow from someone who is intimately involved in Franconia politics.

I miss you Uncle Joe. You were a Beautiful Man and I will never forget you, even as you left us way too soon. As tears well up, I go to bed to prepare to fight another day.

-Nephew.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If that is indeed you Uncle's picture I see 3 stripes up and two rockers on his arm. That would make him a Senior NCO, Sargeant First Class, not a General Officer.

Christopher King said...

Perhaps I remembered his rank incorrectly, but that is indeed the one and only Joe Bailey, RIP.

This is also an old picture, as I know he was promoted at least once after that.

Diabetes is a Bad Thing.