24 October 2007

KingCast explains to NH AG Kelly Ayotte why she should refer Gregory W. Floyd to federal authorities for prosecution under 18 U.S.C. 922 (g)(1).

In addition to being a generally repulsive and threatening person (you should see the Affidavit I filed from a threatened school administrator) he is in contravention of 18 U.S.C. 922 (g)(1) and (A)(6) because he's got firearms in his house as he admitted in the 2007 investigation as noted in the lawsuit, KingCast v. NH AG Kelly Ayotte et al., Grafton Superior 07-E-268.

Q: p.898 Have any firearms at your house?
A: My, my wife has a firearm, a uh, Glock Twenty-Three......

Sorry Kelly, sorry Gregory. You can't do that. See the Homeland Security post and see United States v. Ramirez-Rios, 270 F.3d 1185,1187 (8th Cir. 2001), rejecting reduction because defendant’s wife owned the weapons for protection.

You can't even use them to barter for repairs to your Silverado, according to U.S. v. Collins (10th Cir 2002)

When the State police investigated in 1997 did they find any evidence of a vault or any such thing that would preclude Floyd from any possible access to firearms? Nope. In fact, I have documents that show that Floyd admitted to shooting guns on his Easton property on more than one occasion.

But does Kelly report Floyd to the Federal Authorities? Of course not. That would be a substantial headache as she was trying to boost him up to hero status. Read this post.

In point of fact, the State should have kicked this to the Feds back in '97 based on a document I have but have not posted, document #6 by Robert E. Bruno, 23 July 1997:

FLOYD in fact did handle the Merwin Herbert 32 cal. Handgun in Trooper HUBBARD's presence. FLOYD told Trooper HUBBARD:
"When I was shooting I shot at a tree. I shot at it twice and hit it both times. I can show you where that is. I am an ex-marine and an expert shot. I don't miss what I shoot at."

End of report.

This guy is whack-job, just living in a fantasy land of his Marine achievements as noted in this document. And I've got more.

Related post: The Shooter Floyd/Kelly Ayotte love-fest.

Namaste.

2 comments:

North Shore said...

hey, chris...having a problem posting this on topix...keeps being edited out...must strike a nerve. just a few general comments in response to someone's trying to shift the blame from Floyd to the innocent passenger in Liko's car.
i say:
"Caleb, bless him, was not Liko's parent nor was he Liko's keeper. Caleb was an innocent passenger and inappropriately maced.
Floyd is only sorry that he couldn't involve Caleb....he tried.

Frankly, I shudder to think that someone like Floyd who boasts of his "kills" walks/drives freely in Easton and Franconia. Point is, most of us would move to safety and call for help...never assume the role of enforcer. Was he and is he intellectually vacant as a result of all his prescribed medications? Or is there a gun fetish in play?

Christopher King said...

Oh, yeah I have noticed some of my posts disappear over there.

Floyd definitely has a gun/shooter fetish, some of which you can see in the quoted comments in this post but more of which you will see when I post more of the documents held by the State Department of Safety.

Namaste.