23 August 2007

KingCast presents: A happy hour break with Oliver, in the Franconia shooting tragedy.

My film maker and I really dig this still of Ollie in Governor Lynch's office facing the Old Man and interposed with various former Heads of State. He's busy cutting and editing and all that stuff he does, and after about 8 straight hours in this chair I'm meeting Ollie for a cold one, talk about the documents the AG's office finally coughed up, and maybe have a sushi boat, on him. Liko's friends and I are good like that, despite some baseless ruminations from misguided individuals.

I know a lot of goverment people want this case to disappear but we're not having any of that. Eventually we will construct a website like the one I've seen for Progressions Lounge, but instead of retro graphics and funk music it will be more Jerry and Reggae, with archived documents. Best jam on the Progressions jukebox: Reggae track Baby Cham's "Ghetto Story." So tight, so tight. Stay Irie.

Namaste.

2 comments:

Teri said...

Nice Blog :)

Christopher King said...

Thank you =^.)