28 August 2007

KingCast presents: American Tower Corp still dirty in Dallas.

I told you how American Tower Corp made me complicitous in violating landowner rights in Texas over statute 91.005. Well they're still at it: Dee has left a new comment on your post "American Tower Corporation's HR VP Aileen Torrance...":

I'd like to know what I can do to help. I'm a small landowner being prosecuted and persecuted by ATC in a small county in Texas for locking the gate TEN MONTHS after they breached the lease by trespass. They used a lawyer who used to be law partner with judge and who has a current partner I had already discussed this case with months ago - clear and reportable breach of ethics. I want to know ALL who have had problems with ATC and I'd like to see a coalition. Anyone welcome to email me spinner1@flash.net.

Read the comments for more, and I will be putting this individual in touch with counsel for the Teresian Monks who have sued American Tower for breach of contract as well. Meanwhile, here's a bit more about American Tower's sneaky options schemes that have them facing derivative shareholder actions.

2 comments:

Christopher King said...

Ok I did my homework and watched the (American Tower KingCast video clips at American Lawyer Two and Three). I didn't know whether to cry or vomit. Ended up crying.

I'm 56, white, female, a Desert Storm vet. My father was a legal officer and pilot in the WWII Navy. He and his brother were very nasty attorneys.

But my grandfather and great-uncle were respected, honorable attorneys. However they both died early 60s, both in their late 80s, and you know the state of the Law, and lawyers, was very different back that far.

My father thank God went into aviation after the war. He was a genius but did not possess the microchip to give or receive love and was a physical abuser. When I joined the Texas Air national Guard at age 19, I met a black gentleman named Samuel W. Jones, Jr. and he became my TRUE Dad. I was never allowed to call my father "Dad". For 37 years Sam was my dad and I only lost him in January. More about him later. I was not promoted in the Guard for 19 years because of this, by the way, because I chose to remain close to him when they told me to stop.

ATC - I see now that they have a consistent pattern of abuse. They abuse because they can.
Dee

Charles Duffy said...

The guy who built American tower and who is in control of it mow I don't know.


Let's just say His American Express credit card had a Max for five million a month..

This is a fact