01 August 2007

KingCast open letter to Orr & Reno's William Chapman on Franconia shooting tragedy, NH AG Kelly Ayotte and Right-to-Know Law RSA 91-A.

Dear Attorney Chapman:

It is kind of ironic that I prevailed against your firm and Ransmeier & Spellman on First Amendment issues pertaining to Court access and media that allowed me to put KingCast and Justiceforkids videos online in an earlier matter. Watch Hillsborough Chief Justice Robert Lynn begrudgingly agree with me in this Justiceforkids video, "Advocacy in Action: Then and Now." It is good to know you are fighting the Right Cause this time, as you indicate in the WMUR video from this post that notes how the 2003 use-of-force report arrest of Liko Kenney is conspicuously absent.

My question to you, Counselor, is whether you would like to file a Joint Motion with me, or whether you will make these arguments to the Court yourself before I do, using case law and circumstances noted in Res Ipsa IX.

Please don't hesitate to shoot me an email on this.

Best regards,

Christopher King, J.D.

2 comments:

Christopher King said...

Cocky, and built to stay that way:

Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 03:16:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Christopher King" kingjurisdoctor@yahoo.com
Subject: Open letter to Orr & Reno's William Chapman on RSA 91-A
To: wchapman@orr-reno.com, Kelly.Ayotte@doj.nh.gov, Jeffery.Strelzin@doj.nh.gov, bud.fitch@dohj.nh.gov, jlavely@salmonpress.com, dmullen@ranspell.com, police@franconianh.org, selectmen@franconianh.com, Andrew@RightToknowNH.org......

It's been a busy night folks.

No sleep.

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/08/kingcast-open-letter-to-orr-renos.html

I never sleep when I know I've got it Right.

Very Truly Yours, and in the spirit of Liko Kenney and Nat Turner,

Christopher King, J.D.

Christopher King said...

Now then, the highlights from the short film include the bubble-head gumshoe telling my first videographer:

"You have 5 seconds.... or I'm going to arrest you."
"But I haven't violated any rights... I haven't....
"It don't matter. It don't matter. Don't matter."

And:

Charlie Bauer not shaking my hand at the end, at 5:01 or so.

And:

Long-term Columbus School Board member telling my former friend (and almost successful Congressional rep) Mary Jo Kilroy, Esq.

"This is becoming very annoying how we are treating and responding to the public....you are creating for this board a very nasty image in this community....."

Kilroy's law clerk was a friend of my fiancee's (they both went to OSU law school) and Kilroy was, and is, a friend of Martha's, who was my lady for most of these shenanigans and an exceptional social studies teacher in her own right.

And for Horn Dog, yes you get a quick shot of Attorney Chapman's co-worker Maria Proulx.