20 August 2007

Hi. My name is Chris King and I think I know what I'm talking about on First Amendment, RSA 91-A Right-to-Know & Franconia shooting tragedy cover up.

But as I say, really I could be all wrong. I doubt it, but let's let the records be open so we can see. Booby-trap doors in schools to avoid Shooter Floyd (whom Police Chief Robert Every cautioned everyone about) all of that has been mentioned in the comments section of this blawg.

Stick around. And whomever contributes, you better know I will respect your requests if you want it filed Under Seal with the Court. You just let me know whether I can print the body of your statement here, and I will follow your command.

That's what I did for months with Aaron Deboisbriand's father and he wrote me when it was all over for the BS prosecution of his son, former Jaffrey Police Officer who got railroaded by none other than NH AG Kelly Ayotte and now-fired Jaffrey Chief Martin Dunn.

The schuckin' & jivin' stuff is over. I enjoyed some of it, but it was all directed to hone the arguments and develop this case, while some of us, particularly me, endured some of the Biggest Hate you could imagine. And I say endured past tense because the haters have had their day and lost. And I don't mean the constructive criticism people, one of whose daughters I met tonight and you know who you are. We might not see things exactly the same, but I've got nothing but Love and Respect for you and your family.

The Truth will come out and we will move for MANDATORY Civilian Review Boards, as I told State Rep. Martha McLeod on 10 July 2007.

Namaste.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

"many did not file complaints for fear of McKay's retribution. The dashboard video taken from Corporal McKay's vehicle was released by the Attorney General's Office on 25 June 2007, along with the Attorney General's final report on the incident."

Wikipedia

Anonymous said...

many did not file complaints for fear of McKay's retribution. [5] The dashboard video taken from Corporal McKay's vehicle was released by the Attorney General's Office on 25 June 2007, along with the Attorney General's final report on the incident.

Christopher King said...

Wait until you see what I am about to post after my second interview with knife-victim Ms. B, a criminal justice major, elected commissioner and all of that.

Ten minutes.

-c

Christopher King said...

Wait until you see what I am about to post after my second interview with knife-victim Ms. B, a criminal justice major, elected commissioner and all of that.

Ten minutes.

-c

Anonymous said...

is it true that You tube limited free speech in its comments section about the video? is this still true?

Anonymous said...

is youtube owned by google or newscorp?

Anonymous said...

The person who uploaded the video turned off coments which are optional and turned on by default, I highly doubt youtube did it

Anonymous said...

Glad the "shucking and jiving" is over.

So the motion's filed in Grafton County and you expect a hearing within two or so weeks after filing, according to your post about that.
The Judge won't throw it out or quash it you explain and that means all the buildup was well worth it.

Only 2% of the lawyers in the country could have crafted this, you have said. This could be history.
So you will be arguing this with Ayotte in September like you said? They can't delay it say a few weeks, or months or a year or quash it, you have said or you wouldn't have put all that time into what it all comes down to where the rubber meets the road.
Cool.
That is great.
The showdown you've been promising. Go get that info RELEASED, tiger.

Christopher King said...

To all:

YouTube does not control the posts, that is done the whomever sets up the individual movie.

Schuckin' & Jivin' is integral to the game, however, while you deal with the State's schukin' & jivin', and I think that is what some people miss when they read this.

I am waaaay ahead of the State and their games because I've seen it all before; this bloodsport money used to facilitate a lot of Good Times when I was a Young Pup.

So anyway, if I had filed any earlier I would have missed this affidavit and a few more things coming from the community this week.

Peace.