25 June 2007

KingCast presents the biggest question of all for NH AG Kelly Ayotte in the Franconia shooting tragedy:

Dear Attorney Ayotte: Why is there no tape recording or audio of Sam Stephenson, Chuck Hebert or Connie McKenzie. All of these people were on scene and Ms. McKenzie helped try to revive Officer McKay and owned the property.

Update: NH AG Kelly Ayotte and Jeffery Strelzin hid this witness.

To further insult our collective intelligence, there is all matter of questionable "other acts" of Liko in the report but not one mention of any complaints against McKay, and I mean NOT ONE, even though we have an alleged complaint of spousal abuse and I have direct knowledge from another attorney that he complained after McKay maced his 110lb blonde client, and we know there were issues when he maced out some kids at a public school. And I've read in the Caledonian Record that there were complaints against him. And we know he was sued and settled for threatening an area resident as well, yet NONE of this is in report. That's why I know it's a sham.

Please explain this as you read what will become the seminal post in this chaper of New Hampshire, United States, and World History.

This is my purpose in life, Liko and me.

BTW in the video at 19:15:53 You can clearly see Liko motion Shooter Floyd to come in as a witness, and we must wonder the selective audio given to us by WMUR, who has had a spokesperson on YouTube issue materially false statements already, as noted in this post. So strange that Shooter Floyd, with a scanner, happened on by at that time.

4 comments:

Christopher King said...

Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 19:34:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Christopher King" kingjurisdoctor@yahoo.com
Subject: Documented missing statements in Franconia report.
To: Jeffery.Strelzin@doj.nh.gov, kelly.ayotte@doj.nh.gov
CC: "Robbins, Joanne" Joanne.Robbins@doj.nh.gov, kingjurisdoctor@yahoo.com

Dear Attorneys Ayotte and Strelzin:

You know I am upset that you all never sent me thenews release announcing the 3:30 distribution ofmaterials this morning, despite the fact that I wasthere at 8:30 and your staff promised I would receive one.

It's not as if:

1. I didn't send you a 91-A request.
2. You don't have my email.

Also, I have never had mechanical problems with DVD or audio CD, whatever as I am having with Caleb McCauley's materials and the 2007 movie, neither of which played on a total of nine (9) different media applications between Mac, PC and TV DVD.

I am coming up there tomorrow morning after you call me back before 10:00 a.m. to advise that new copies will be ready, and I am keeping the current copies for analysis by my team in Boston.

I beat you before and I would rather work with you
than beat you again, but you're making it pretty
difficult for me to see this as anything other than an antagonistic relationship, even though I didn't start it out that way and my comments to Attorney Strelzin that he didn't want recorded are proof of that.

Ask him what I said, as if you haven't already. You
guys are no better than Bruce McKay when it comes to escalation.

Especially when you hide witness statements, which is my next point:

***********

I will leave you with this:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/06/kingcast-presents-biggest-question-of.html

Dear Attorney Ayotte:

Why is there no tape recording or audio of Sam
Stephenson, Chuck Hebert or Connie McKenzie. All of these people were on scene and Ms. McKenzie helped try to revive Officer McKay and owned the property.

Please explain this as you read what will become the seminal post in this chaper of New Hampshire, United States, and World History.

This is my purpose in life, Liko and me, and this is
going straight to BostonNOW and beyond.

Christopher King, J.D.
KingCast.net
Justiceforkids.net

John P. said...

Take a look at 19:13:22 and see the car pulled over as Mckay goes after Liko... IS THIS FLOYD??

I think he may have turned and followed this pursuit.

It looks very similiar to the truck we see waiting as Liko is pulled over the final time. You can catch a glimpse of the truck in a closer frame at 19:15:39.

Jim Rockford said...

Interesting how this is a first amendment blog and there is at best a tenuous nexus between the first amendment and the sad events in Franconia.

Meanwhile, two significant decision where handed down by the supreme court yesterday concerning the first amendment, and not a peep here.

Kingcast: Ambulance Chasing is Our Constitutional Right.

Christopher King said...

Hey Rockford:

There is nothing tenuous about the connection between the First Amendment and using this blawg to seek redress from our government.

Further, the Franconians and I use this blog as a meeting place without fear that posts won't appear, as happens on WMUR's poseur blog. That of course implicates the Right of Association.

The fact of the matter is, you cannot exercise any of the other Amendments without using the First Amendment.

You're stupid.

And that firebird's prolly pretty rusty by now, too.