08 May 2007

KingCast presents: Second update on Eddie Azamor's stolen daughter; goin' back to Cali.

To those of you new to this story, Eddie is the man who used to wash Lucky Number 7, who came to me for help after he saw my First Amendment battles and victories to seek my assistance in returning his stolen daughter to him.

As noted in this post his ex-wife had absconded to Brazil with her, in patent violation of a Court ORDER because Mr. Azamor had custody. This morning I spoke with another Nashua Police Lieutenant (not Goulden, who appears with me in KingCast short film, "Day in Nashua") who informs me that there should be a major development this week, as he is working with other authorities.

More I cannot (or more accurately will not) say. Eddie is pleased to hear of the development, and I will be pleased to wind up this case, the pending First Amendment Case with the New Hampshire School Boards' Association, move to California, find myself another BMW 2002tii and chill out on the beach.

Funny, everywhere else I've lived in this Country I've had a great time. Even when I was making $100K working for Whalen & Company in Dallas on the Metricom/Ricochet project and things went south in Telecom in general (we all lost our arses) no one ever accused me of being a bad or dangerous employee as American Tower (making half as much) wrongfully did (they paid for that, somewhat), and no one has ever attempted to put me in prison until I had the (Constitutionally-protected) chutzpah as NAACP legal chair to write a Demand Letter to that fired Jaffrey Police Chief Martin J. Dunn, who got away with his vile hatred without paying me a dime, unfortunately.

New England is a crazy place, but it's certainly made me stronger, tougher and wiser.

Namaste.

3 comments:

Christopher King said...

Ricochet's main draw, however, was that it was wireless; at the time, there were almost no other options for a wireless Internet connection. Cellular phones were not as prevalent as today, and wireless data services such as GPRS had not yet been deployed on US cellular networks.

It was possible to use specially adapted dialup modems over cellular connections but this was slow (typically topping out at 9.6Kbps), expensive (per-minute charges applied), and often flaky.

In contrast, Ricochet was fast, flat-rate, and very reliable.

**********

So funny. Who knows what comes next?

Horace Greeley said...

Good luck in California. You are sure to find some kindred spirit and new adventures there.

Christopher King said...

You know Horace, I live not half a mile from the park named after you in Nashua. I used to do yoga there and in the spirit of your post I will do that again in the next 48 hours.

The gods have spoken:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/05/kingcast-reflects-on-ancient-mythology.html

Namaste!