31 May 2007

KingCast asks precisely why WMUR failed to include his reply on the Franconia Notch shooting tragedy?

The other day WMUR, which has a forum dedicated to the Franconia Notch shooting tragedy -- allowed a cop "MPSSG" to erroneously post that I was "Disbarred." They have a stated policy that they screen for inaccuracies and offensive comments, but interestingly enough they let that one slip through, even though a cursory check reveals that I was suspended for a year in 2002 relative to the "nigger-lover" case. That's a material distinction, folks.

I responded to that post two days ago, they updated the site yet they failed to print my response, as I noted in the comments section to this post.

Funny, their own feature on me correctly noted that my license was suspended (and for one year, not 2 or 3 as some lawyers get), which is a far (and material) cry from "disbarred." Disbarred means you ain't coming back. I fully plan on coming back, you bet.

Nice. Perhaps I need to sue the living sh*t out of them to get my point across and see what their defense is. They should consider this a warning because I'll put my First Amendment knowledge up against anyone, anywhere, anytime and I seldom lose, whether I have a license or not. Just won another First Amendment battle with the New Hampshire School Boards Association (NHSBA) today, in point of fact.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like we have been shut down by the mass media.

Christopher King said...

I know. They suck, that's why we showed my entire press conference on my arraignment day in KingCast video "Press Conference," in which I discuss media hype.

WMUR in turn only ran my perp walk out there and a very, very quick soundbite that could have been taken negatively by the way they edited it.

They can kiss my ass and give me a reach-around, no namaste for them.

Christopher King said...

And they will get a cease and desist letter from me; I just want to see their response.

And then I might just sue them, using not only this little clampdown, allowing publication of a defamatory statement, but also using their portrayal of my situations on prior occasion.

You know we've got ALL of that in the Mac.

-c

Christopher King said...

And you think I'm fucking around, I'm not fucking around:

The Nashua Telegraph got popped good for Defamation recently by a damn convict, no less:

http://www.courts.state.nh.us/supreme/opinions/
2007/thoma055.pdf

So there you go.

Anonymous said...

interesting... they've updated the date and time on the news forum page to read that the last post was made 6/2 at 22:01, but the last post is actually still 5/31 at 17:37. lame.

Christopher King said...

Meanwhile my post to them still does not appear.

The cease and desist letter will go out soon.

Cheers,

-c