17 January 2007

King tops Obama in New Hampshire!

Heh-heh, that's a Good One. And literally accurate, I suppose in this instance. But seriously, having worked on the Presidential campaigns of Jesse Jackson ('84) and Dick Gephardt ('04) as noted herein, I would relish the opportunity to work for the Senator as much as I relish the opportunity to read his book "Audacity of Hope" that my sister just bought me for Christmas. I will do that as soon as I finish reading Studs Terkel's first book, "Giants of Jazz."

I am hardly a slow reader, I've just been busy finishing my own book with James O'Brien and building a small but significant political coalition in New Hampshire as we address the compelling issue of Free Speech and the First Amendment in the Live Free or Die State.

As the unanimous Policy Panel vote shows, we're dooin' good.

No comments: