27 October 2006

KingCast welcomes Lang Dunbar and Blacks Against Blackwell, help smash Diebold/Blackwell voter fraud in Ohio.

As noted in this post containing essential background links to my history covering fat head Ken, my buddy Susan's flash movie is up with their new full-on site "Blacks against blackwell.com" to help guarantee that Ken Blackwell is not elected to office. The site also contains a Plain Dealer editorial by Sam Fullwood, III and just two days ago the Cleveland Scene ran Kevin Hoffman's/story, quoting my boss Terry Gilbert's former adversary (she was Cuyahoga County Prosecutor when I clerked for Terry in the 90's) Stephanie Tubbs-Jones as such:
"His rulings and decisions have had a disproportionate impact on African Americans and other low-income people," says Congresswoman Stephanie Tubbs Jones (D-Cleveland), who went so far as to protest the certification of Ohio's vote in 2004.

I attended University of Cincinnati and Xavier several years after fat head Ken, so I knew from personal accounts and my own coverage of him how he just changes his stripes on any given day to get ahead; I'm glad Attorney Jones and I have found some common ground.
********
So with that matter under control, I'm now going to the ACLU regarding the misguided NH AG Kelly Ayotte's attempts to try to nail me for unauthorized practice of law, when everything I did as NH NAACP legal chair is protected by NAACP v. Button, 371 U.S. 415 (1963). NH Indy Media folks were glad to see me whip the related criminal case for Attempted Felony Extortion, you bet. Honestly, as I just whupped her ass on critical evidentiary matters backing her "case" against me, she needs to pay more attention to this Death Penalty case she's pursuing against an accused cop killer, you bet again, wonk.

1 comment:

Christopher King said...

I have followed Ken Blackwell for the past two (2) decades, as I was a photojournalist/editor of the Cincinnati Call & Post, Ohio's only statewide black-owned newspapers. It was owned by the Bustamante family at the time; I went to school with them.

Ken Blackwell and I attended the same Undergrad (Xavier) and I have known him to be a sellout since back in the day.

Anyway, I am glad to see Reverend McMickle come out against Blackwell; our family Matriarch Anna L. Smith was an immovable fixture at Antioch for dozens of years; you ask anyone there.

And she admired my Civil Rights work:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2006/09/kingcast-says-thanks-mother-ann-daily.html

.......Unlike the current black sellouts at the NAACP, who lied to government officials in New Hampshire about my authority as an NAACP legal redress chair, causing an indictment (since dismissed) for attempted felony extortion, and now a claim of unauthorized practice of law that has me turning to the ACLU for help, as I have helped them on prior occasion while clerking for Cleveland Attorney Terry Gilbert, with CSU law professor Kevin O'Neill:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2006/10/kingcast-and-christopher-king-seek.html

I come from Good stock and do seriously Good Things in life, too good to be burdened with the kind of nonsense I have seen lately.

BTW Cleveland Librarian Extraordinaire Greg Reese is another Mother Ann offspring; he is my cousin:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2006/10/kingcast-congratulates-gregory-reese.html

And yet another Mother Ann offspring, my Uncle John taught school with Blackwell's wife and when interviewed by the NYTimes in the late 80's said:

"He'll go whichever way the wind blows, as long as it suits Ken Blackwell."

Peace.