24 September 2006

KingCast watches NH AG Kelly Ayotte and Connie Stratton smile in his face; violate his Due Process Rights.

In these two/entries I showed you why the state's "case" against me for Unauthorized Practice of Law is without merit, per NAACP v. Button, 371 U.S. 415 (1963). To that I further note that they have not had to respond to my requests for factual admissions p.1 & p.2, and reiterate the fact that Attorney Stratton has cited new statutory law -- established after I wrote the Demand Letter -- in an attempt to win her case when the old statute stands in my favor.

That's an ex post facto issue, duh. Not to mention she violated the Rules of Civil Procedure in her rabid pursuit:

This "case" should wind up precisely where the criminal "cases" wound up: In the trash can, another example of wasted taxpayer monies that should have gone to recompense that young black man who faced 3 drawn police guns and a visual body cavity search for loitering -- which he beat pro se.

Nasty Law Enforcement officers and the sellout NAACP in New Hampshire: Have they no shame?

No comments: