08 August 2006

KingCast presents Professor Ted Mearns, Esq. and my favorite legal case.

Professor/Mearns was my favorite law school professor, no doubt, and that's why I worked for him. In class, he taught us Yick Wo v. Hopkins, 118 U.S. 356 (1886), which when you reduce it, means you can't screw little people just because you don't like them. Chief Dunn, NAACP, Charlie Bauer, Esq., Maria Proulx, Esq. and most lamentably, NH Superior Court Justice Robert Lynn didn't get the memo, so now we've got a video for them instead.

See, some 50 years after Yick Wo, a Chinese family ran the local dry cleaners, employed my grandmother and helped raise my father -- and the community threatened to whup a cop's ass if he showed up down in the bottoms again after the cop beat the owner up for providing adverse testimony. Then that cop fucking disappeared, yo'. So I come from a long line of bad cop resistance. Taught Chief Dunn a lesson, but good.

KingCast.net and Justiceforkids.net: True to Yick Wo and little people of all races.

1 comment:

Christopher King said...

Pshaw, says my Uncle John in last night's phone conversation. The video is very informative, but what it shows is that they CAN fuck the little people.....

Well that may be true, I guess, but that sandlot bully is gonna' lose at least an eye or a tooth, they come 'round fuckin' with me.

Brother Malcolm said it best:

I am non-violent with people who are non-violent with me....

Peace.