25 July 2006

KingCast site of the Day: Anonymous Lawyer

Congrats to Jeremy Blachman, Esq. on launching his new book, Anonymous Lawyer. I've been following this for some time, received his email today and look forward to reading it, just as a whole bunch of people will enjoy reading the James O'Brien book about me, which is more of a multi-media effort of course because it will contain references and links to online video from KingCast.net, my video podast site. Based on our review and information, ain't no other lawyers have a video podcast site using actual courtroom footage, relating to First Amendment cases BTW. Pretty cool, huh? Even if I'm not regarded as a media blogger, that simply makes the story all the more compelling in a teasingly spiteful way =^.)

So once people see what truly happened to my license in Ohio, and what is truly happening out there in Jaffrey, NH and see what kind of worker I truly am, they will no doubt react in like manner to this New England area school teacher and right-minded folks at Daily Kos.

That's what people are talking about.

No comments: