29 July 2006

KingCast presents: One more reason Jaffrey Chief Marty "Absentia" Dunn is an asshole.

Someone at NH Underground asked me if I caused his departure and I noted that between folks who exercise their First Amendment Rights like Bad Cop News and myself -- showing him commit perjury -- it may be possible. I don't know.

What I do know is that he has consistently acted in the manner of an asshole toward me. He're an excerpt from my reply:
Marty wrote to the NAACP brass about me: "You are obviously a disturbed individual. Your fantasies about your past accomplishments is remarkable.....I wonder what else I will find when I look into your activities in the five states you've moved into and out of in the past 5 years."
What an asshole. I moved a lot because I was busy working in telecom erecting towers that police often use in their endeavors to catch criminals and to otherwise serve the public.

Chief Dunn: I personally helped in negotiations with EMS and area Police on dozens of occasions you fucking hater. And when you wrote that, I had actually been living in the same zip code in NH for nearly 3 years anyway.

Watch the new movie, "Then and Now" set to premier at KingCast and on Justiceforkids any day now.

Note: The Ku Klux Klan stuff in the photo is a parody, but that Massey-Ferguson does resemble an albatross. It's in the nose, the beady eyes and the shape of the head, 'yo.

3 comments:

Christopher King said...

And if someone like Chief Dunn can try to play me the way he did, just imagine what happens out there to people in the "Justice" system without my education or background....

That's the whole point of KingCast.net and Justiceforkids.net, even if some of the "liberals" at Daily Kos don't "get it."

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2006/06/kingcast-reflects-on-daily-kos-naacp.html

Peace.

Bad Cop News said...

Thanks for the mention!

http://www.mustbme.com/jaffrey-new-hampshire-police-chief-martin-marty-dunn-is-an-asshole-says-kingcasts-christopher-king.html

Christopher King said...

Gotta say whatcha' feel, and feel whatcha' say, you know.

Something about the First Amendment or something......