21 July 2006

Justice for Kids asks: Is Columbus Attorney Giselle Johnson unethical per EC 9-3?

Attorney Johnson was my evidence-dodging nemesis for a coupla' years when I sued Columbus School Board for the Due Process violations of my erstwhile beer-quaffing buddy Mary Jo Kilroy -- who looks for all the World like she could use a cold one in this picture :) Now she's left and/or been fired by Columbus Public Schools and has pending Bar complaints against her by for her conduct in connection with said employment, but that isn't stopping her or the school district from allowing her to represent the district in the matter of SE-1830-2005 (Lance Perkins).

PS: Mary Jo, the editing is coming along just fine; you can watch Mrs. Heard blast your ass for calling the police to intimidate School Board public speakers next week on Justiceforkids.net and KingCast.net =^.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this and of course they haven't responded either. I am anxious to see what good old acme educated Giselle says about this.

I will keep you updated.

Trish Perkins
Fight the Power

Christopher King said...

Oh, no problem and no doubt.

No problem posting it and no doubt they have no idea WTF to do, but whatever they do, the World is going to watch it right here and over at Justiceforkids.net.

As you know, they hate that. But they've earned it over the years, that's for certain.

But hey Columbus Public Schools:

I ain't mad atcha'

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2006/07/hey-kingcast-why-you-so-mad.html

Peace.

Anonymous said...

Well, Mr. King, I received a letter yesterday from the IHO, Marcie Scholl. She has recused herself from the case and her reason is that I told her that I was filing a complaint with the Ohio Disciplinary Council. I told her that I was going to file a complaint against her and Giselle Johnson because they were not following proper procedure, etc. I still haven't heard from Giselle, but I would ass-ume that since the respectable IHO has recused herself because of a complaint that Giselle would do the same, RIGHT!!!. I feel like I have the edge a little bit and have gained some power with CPS. JFK is going to get the letter to you so you can post it with my blog and I will keep you updated. One for the little guys here in Columbus. It's a start.

Trish Perkins

Christopher King said...

Good Trish, I just made a blawg entry out of the Public Information request on the Attorneys that JFK/Whitaker/Kent set forth.

Peace.

Anonymous said...

Well, I get to speak at the board meeting tomorrow, August 1, 2006 and now Gene Harris doesn't have to respond to me as of yet, but she will have to listen to my comments. I can't wait for the moment.

Still waiting on Giselle Johnson to respond to my letter.

Trish Perkins

Christopher King said...

Trish, I'm almost positive that Giselle appears in the new movie that will launch tonight at Justiceforkids.net.

What is she doing in the clip?

Refusing to give me a copy of board speakers' policy.

That's why we call the new movie

"Then and Now" -- because ain't nothin' changed.

Peace.