26 June 2006

KingCast presents: Lovers and haters.

Click and expand each letter image to Spot the/difference.

Thing is, the conservative Caucasian NH family who wrote the letter in support actually knows me, which shows the limitations of two-dimensional fora such as the Internet. Or it shows that there are simply some haters out there, some of whom threaten to appear at trial and then don't, and some of whom criticize me endlessly on my blawg while ignoring the NAACP lies under Oath, a deceitful prosecutor and little-man-with-the-gun-in-his-hand Marty Dunn's lunacy. Whatever, it all makes for a good story, a good manuscript and a trip to Sundance.
I have eaten with, spoken with, worked with, socialized with and argued politics with him. As a matter of fact, I’ve even let him near my kids! I was, and remain convinced to this day, that he is of quite sound mind. It is this trial that's crazy.....Chris may be guilty of many things: including non-stop questioning of and challenging the establishment, being one of the most dogged people I have ever met in pursuing an ideal...
My family and I have always found him to be an honest, hard working, warm, caring and sincere human being.... Chris’ big mistake was believing that he could make a difference in this whitest of states in our land of equality and "justice for all."

And then there is the $64,000.00 question:
Has it ever occurred to you haters that if Chief Dunn were actually a good cop, and correct about me, that he could actually get a damn/job and not be suspended, or asked twice -- with money on the table -- to leave the one he has?

Municipalities who have read this blawg (and believe me, I have Tracksy so I know goddamn well that they do) would simply say,

"Good work. Get that King bastard and come work for us; show us how you do it!"

KingCast.net and Justiceforkids.net: Making a difference, whether the haters admit it or not.

3 comments:

Andyfreeze said...

Hey Bro -- would you like to be my mentor for law school? I like the way you think.

Christopher King said...

Hey man I couldn't get to blasphemous ramblings for some reason so just email me at kingjurisdoctor@yahoo.com.

Where are you?

You want online courses, for free, read the new stuff. Got quotes from NH AG Kelly Ayotte's direct emails to another attorney.

My 7th grade teacher told me I was destine for a career in espionage :)

Liko's friend and I just rode his skateboard down the hill near my house. Man, that thing is fast!!!

I took the corner at what felt like 25mph I swear, and I haven't ridden a board in years. Scary but nice, just like challenging authority.

Folks don't "get old and stop skating." They got old because they stopped skating in the first place! On that note, I still rock the inlines every week, totally.

Namaste.

PS: Pass the KingCast.net link around to all your friends because we are going to create a viral effect, there's a movie coming a book written already, all kinds of multimedia bro.

The future is ours.

PPS: How old are you? I'm old enough to remember Blasphemous Rumors, Master and Servant, all of that came out when I was in undergrad. WAAAAAY before Songs for the Masses.

Christopher King said...

Hey man I couldn't get to blasphemous ramblings for some reason so just email me at kingjurisdoctor@yahoo.com.

Where are you?

You want online courses, for free, read the new stuff. Got quotes from NH AG Kelly Ayotte's direct emails to another attorney.

My 7th grade teacher told me I was destined for a career in espionage :)

Liko's friend and I just rode his skateboard down the hill near my house. Man, that thing is fast!!!

I took the corner at what felt like 25mph I swear, and I haven't ridden a board in years. Scary but nice, just like challenging authority.

Folks don't "get old and stop skating." They got old because they stopped skating in the first place! On that note, I still rock the inlines every week, totally.

Namaste.

PS: Pass the KingCast.net link around to all your friends because we are going to create a viral effect, there's a movie coming a book written already, all kinds of multimedia bro.

The future is ours.

PPS: How old are you? I'm old enough to remember Blasphemous Rumors, Master and Servant, all of that came out when I was in undergrad. WAAAAAY before Songs for the Masses.