06 June 2006

KingCast presents: Jaffrey NH Chief Dunn commits perjury, loses job.

I've had enough of this shit. Read right here where Chief Dunn admits to sending me and several other people an email in which he wrote that I sent the Willie Toney Demand Letter "BEFORE [I] had an opportunity to gather any facts."

Too bad the annotated Demand/Letter clearly shows otherwise, as well as the fact that he committed perjury up in that Deposition room. Wherefore now I go back to the Court that improperly dismissed my Civil Complaint and file a notice of Perjury and request a hearing -- because God knows the Chief Justice of the NH Superior Court -- not to mention the NH Supreme Court Justice who first had the case -- should care about such abuses in their Courtroom, right? And I'm shipping a copy of it off to the NH Attorney General and the Town of Jaffrey selectmen, so I can tell the Jury all about my efforts to protect people from government abuse.

In fact, the school children and parents of school children of Columbus, Ohio and beyond are about to thank my film maker and me for such efforts shortly. Let's hope I get a chance to watch our own film, right?

Visit Justice for Kids.net and view this blawg entry for details.

Note: I told the World about Dunn's lie the same day I took the little liar's Deposition but couldn't afford it. I will personally see to it that Chief Dunn never works another cop job in his fucking life for what he and the scared-assed niggers at the NAACP including Boston President Lenny Alkins and CEO Bruce Gordon (who supports perjury) have done to me in the past year. Fuck all of you lying-assed haters. Please excuse my language, for I am truly sorry that I have stooped to their level on 6.6.06.

Your Honors, please prove to me I am more than just a nigger in New Hampshire, the last State in the Union to pay respects to Dr. Martin Luther King.

Note: Dunn has not lost his job; it is my opinion that he should. Also we do know that nobody else wants him, and that they tried to fire his ass and pay him off on two prior occasions. Perhaps now the lying under Oath will give them the silver bullet they need to wax this fucking maggot, but good.
this is an audio post - click to play

6 comments:

2nd Yr. said...

I don't see it. Can you map the facts to this definition -

PERJURY - When a person, having taken an oath before a competent tribunal, officer, or person, in any case in which a law of the U.S. authorizes an oath to be administered, that he will testify, declare, depose, or certify truly, or that any written testimony, declaration, deposition, or certificate by him subscribed, is true, willfully and contrary to such oath states or subscribes any material matter which he does not believe to be true; or in any declaration, certificate, verification, or statement under penalty of perjury, willfully subscribes as true any material matter which he does not believe to be true; 18 USC

Christopher King said...

Okay. He says I didn't gather any facts.

I say, were you aware that I read the police reports.

He says, "No."

But that belies any sort of credibility because the language in the Demand Letter tracks the language of the police reports, not to mention paragraph 4, specifically referencing the fact that I did indeed review the reports.

That was the very first piece of correspondence to Chief Dunn and it is material because it goes not only to credibility but to the underpinning of our whole relationship and the State's argument that I had no Good Faith basis for my actions.

Of course the prosecutor also argued that I had no Good Faith to believe that the NAACP as an entity would sue because it allegedly doesn't -- I've got an email to Dunn from Timmons that says the NAACP does not sue -- when we know that to be utter bullshit as I will note in the next comment.



Peace.

Christopher King said...

Yeah, I do think the NAACP sues. It's not even up for debate.

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2005/10/so-naacp-doesnt-threaten-to-sue.html

Peace.

Andyfreeze said...

Nice definition 2nd Yr., but how the hell did you make it to 2L status without being taught how to properly cite? I think many of us know that Title 18 of the United States Code contains many of the federal criminal statutes for the United States, but your cite is sloppy -- use a period, not a semicolon, include a period after "U," "S," and "C," and include the specific section number. For example . . . . true. 18 U.S.C. § 1621. See also 28 U.S.C. § 1746.
:P

Christopher King said...

Yahoo just informed me of a new comment to this post, so I will in turn update the post.

Here's a quote from the end of the post:

Note: Dunn has not lost his job; it is my opinion that he should.

....and of course, he DID lose his, job, got fired but good, read para. 2:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2006/12/kingcast-says-happy-new-year-and-gives.html

Nice.

Christopher King said...

Yahoo just informed me of a new comment to this post, so I will in turn update the post.

Here's a quote from the end of the post:

Note: Dunn has not lost his job; it is my opinion that he should.

....and of course, he DID lose his, job, got fired but good, read para. 2:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2006/12/kingcast-says-happy-new-year-and-gives.html

Nice.