25 May 2006

KingCast Presents: Skillfully Layed, Enron goes down.

Well, folks, meet the Fockers. Whether or not American Tower's corporate brass -- "plagued" by a pending U.S. Justice Department securities subpoena -- takes a tumble and a conviction like Enron's Jeff Skilling and Ken Lay remains to be seen. What we do know, however, is that they are the biggest bunch of assholes I've ever worked for, that's for sure. At least one other employee, who was also the only other employee to earn a $6K raise in 2002 (though she did not attain employee of the week status as did I) agrees.

Watch her twin sister tell the story in American Lawyer II/III @ KingCast.net.

All of my professional life I have faught corporate and other big bullies, and I've taken a lot of hard knocks for it -- even from some supposed "liberals." With the patent abuse of Columbus School children and unreported and un-investigated attacks against children by known felons, and with the American Tower subpoena, more people are seeing that my positions have substantial merit. And to those who don't, such as Daily Kos's GN1927 in particular, you can kiss my black ass, sweetie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any word from yesterday's pretrial hearing? What is the next convening of the star chamber?!

Christopher King said...

I know it's a lot to keep up with, but there was no hearing. Persecutor Albrecht got it continued to 1 June and then refused to provide the Chief Dunn Deposition that he specifically told Judge Arnold he "would not proceed to trial without."

Here is a running chronology of this prosecutor's abuse of tax dollars:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2006/05/kingcast-presents-naacp-bill-albrecht.html

And here is his motion to defy Rule 98 and the specific Court Order:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2006/05/kingcast-presents-prosecutor-albrecht.html

Consider this:

1. His rationale for obtaining it, i.e. that I issued incriminating comments, comes up bogus. Also, in the hearing, conducted by telephone -- that Judge Arnold did not allow us to tape record -- he bellowed "I am not going to move forward on this case until I have that transcript." Bullshit on that, apparently.

2. The exculpatory nature of much of the content in the Depo. should warrant its production.

3. Last but definitely not least has it occurred to you that I argued the exact same thing in the Civil Case "I'm not going to use the Deposition" yet they compelled me to produce it and threw the case out when I couldn't!