25 May 2006

KingCast Presents: My Motion to reconsider dismissal of my civil case.

Update: Glad you could virtually stick around. Don't go anywhere -- it will show up here later tonight after my second shift. I sincerely hope the haters didn't think they would get away without a timely Motion to Reconsider, exposing all (or at least some of) the lies they've told over the past year, in addition to a proper Appeal to the New Hampshire Supreme Court. There, Judge Hicks can recuse himself, and maybe Judge Delainis' son can set up his band and jam out on the Courthouse lawn. That boy can tickle some ivories something fierce.

Okay, okay, I'll go to jail for a day if you get Sigourney Weaver to do that to me and fit on my sace. She can violate my Civil Rights any day =^.)

KingCast.net: 21st Century Civil Rights.

No comments: