18 April 2006

NAACP Trial: The importance of shaking hands; Orr & Reno and Charlie Bauer lose their minds.

I am a 4.0 NTRP Tennis Player, definitely less than a 5.0 on any consistent basis. So I can lose to 3.5's and anything up. And when I do, I always shake my opponent's hand, regardless of race or sex. You learn in loss and you learn in victory. One of my toughest matches I lost was to a female collegiate tournament-playin' teaching pro in Columbus in a 9-11 pro set. She was (and still is, in all likeliehood) white, and I bought the first beer after the match, to boot. Anyway, read "tennis heirarchy."

So why is it some white folks -- "professional" attorneys, even -- can't shake my hand or give me a begrudging shake at that? Why did Columbus Prosecutor Robert Tobias act that way in "American Lawyer I" when you can see my professional demeanor toward him and the court as I whupped his ass on a First Amendment criminal trial? Why are some white people, who ruin things for good white-folk like my brother-in-law -- so upset about my media team putting their true faces and courtroom presentations online? As noted below, it was okay for Orr & Reno's cretinous clients WMUR to boost video from my site and use it to portray me as a felon, but now Charlie Bauer and Orr & Reno's Maria Proulx try (but correctly fail) to restrict my efforts to put them up for view. They need to read this perp-walk analogy because everything they have to say is just bullshit. But that's what CEO Bruce Gordon and the NAACP support these days.

Orr-Reno's Maria Proulx bullshit moment of the day, near-quote:
"He needs to be taught a lesson."
Wait a minute. This lawyer who lies about knowing when Gloria Timmons received Discovery Service or who can't read a damn/file. She also allows Timmons to issue patently false statements under Oath regarding what she tells other people about me -- in a defamation case -- and then says I need to be taught a lesson? Negro please.

Ransmeier-Spellman's Charlie Bauer bullshit moments of the day, near quotes:
1. "This is going right up on his blog." You bet. Pretty sharp stuff for a defrocked nigger lawyer, eh? In fact to you, Judge Lynn said "so what?"
2. "We had no advance notice as usual this man (me) springs this on the court at the last minute"...followed by...."As usual, King was there with his crew." Is this schitzophrenia setting in for you Charlie, or what? You can't name the last time my film crew failed to show because it's like clockwork. Always there. A-U-T-O-matic.
3. "That man has chosen to place the criminal case over this one." Well, duh -- that case was tracked ahead of this one, and you twice tried to arrest me in that venue, once even using a damn Notice of Appearance that you didn't even send to my address, Charlie. Wow you have no shame. And all the lawyers said they were ready for trial for April 3, but the State jacked me off again. It takes time to prepare for criminal trial, Charlie. The State wasted my time and resources and my largely pro-bono lawyers money. So bullshit on that, Dude. Not to mention I gotta' deal with scumbag attorney Richard C. Van Nostrand and/or his client unlawfully deleting entries of this blawg -- which is a goddamn legal database.
4. "We're working with limited resources." Say what? Don't make me laugh you friggin' Bruno Magli shoe-wearin' brand-new Toyota Solara Convertible-driving corporate shill. You work for a blue-blood firm and have the entire machinery of the state working for you as noted in U.S. v. Carmichael. I've got a handful of dedicated First Amendment types giving me whatever they can to keep this case out in the open. I'll never tell you who our investors are; they are not rich but they are good and pissed off, that's for certain. Soon there will be more, and the new website is almost up, and a clip of you not shaking my hand the second time -- after you lost your hearing -- will soon appear there. FWIW your handshake is kinda weak; next time don't worry the black won't wear off.
.....
Then he says he needs me to order the deposition I took of Chief Dunn (who the town offered $25K to go away) so he can send it to a shrink to analyze my antics in the courthouse depo room. Wait, Dude that's bullshit, too: I requested a copy of the courtroom tape the day after the hearing to show him and Chief Dunn laughing about me getting my ass reamed in prison. If anybody has lost their damn minds, it's the folks on the other side of the counsel table. Negro please.

On viewing the NAACP contingent present in Court today, one of my investors' comments was golden: "Those are some seriously Uncle Tom negroes."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOUR ABSOLUTLEY RIGHT GUY YOU NIGGER LOVING PEICE OF SHIT I WILL GO AWAY WITH YOUR WIFE AND CHILD AS I FUCK THEM BOTH BECAUSE THEY ASKED FOR IT AND ENJOYED IT .IGNORE WHAT YOU WANT YOU WORTHLESS COCKSUCKER BECAUSE YOU CANNOT STAND THE TRUTH YOU WOULD RATHER STAND WITH NIGERS THEN WHITES AND THAT MY DEAR LITTLE PORCH MONKEY IS GROUNDS FOR TERMINATION.lOOK OUT YOUR WINDOW MOTHERFUCKER AND TRY AND FIGURE OUT WHICH HOME I AM IN.I AM YOU NEIGHBOR,YOUR LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT , I AM YOUR PASTOR AND NO MATTER WHAT NIGGER I AM THERE AND WAITING FOR THE RIGHT TIME TO GIVE YOU A LITTLE GIFT SO GO AHEAD AND WHINE AND DONT WORRY NIGGER AND NIGGER SUPPORTERS YOU HAVE NO WORRYS FROM ME OR ANYONE ELSE ALL IS GOOD AND CALM I WOULD NEVER THINK OF BREAKING THE LAW BUT YOU COCKSUCKER ON THE OTHER HAND HAVE BROKEN GODS DEVINE LAW BY BEING HERE AND COMMITING TREASON WITH YOUR DRUG AIDS INFESTED PRESENCE.GO THE FUCK BACK TO AFRICA WITH YOUR MEXICAN FAGOT FRIENDS IM SURE THE MONKEYS MISS FUCKING YOU IN YOUR SRRY BLACK ASS AND I KNOW THEM FUCKING MONKEYS MISS PLACING THIER COCK IN YOUR MOUTH .GO AHEAD VOTE FOR THE NIGGER IF OBAMA EVER MAKES IT WHICH HE WONT ( GARUNTEED) HE WILL NOT PROTECT YOU OR YOUR BLACK NASTY HORDE LUVIN ASS WATCH N SEE COCKSUCKER……..THERES IS ONLY ONE SOLUTION DEPORT ALL THE NIGGERS AND ILLEAGALS IF THEY WONT LEAVE TIE THEM UP TO A STANDING CROSS IN THE CAPITOL PEEL BACK THEIR SKIN WITH RAZOR BLADES POKE THEIR BULGING EYES WITH PINS AND NEEDLES THEN LIGHT THE FUCKING PLACE UP IN FLAMES AND LISTEN TO THEIR SHRIEKS OF ENJOYMENT,.

*Sons of Silence*

1% 4EVA

jingjing said...

potbs gold
potbs Doubloon
potbs money
buy potbs Doubloon

Christopher King said...

Ummmm.... Okay.