30 March 2006

Powered by Yerba Mate.

Yep. That's why you haters can't keep up. Even if you try it, you're late in the game and the rules will have changed.

Speaking of rules, Charlie, I see by my Unemployment docs just sent from the agency where Defendant/Timmons works and whom she sued for racial discrimination (the docs are not complete as requested, BTW) that I, along with about a dozen other employees, did in fact sue the scumbags referenced herein. Honestly I had forgotten all about that shit because that lawsuit was supposed to be confidential, so I try to keep things that way. So my discovery responses will be Amended. My bad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow C2 - you sound pissed off! And like... A Dangerous Black Man!!

Keep up the fight! Gimme a shout sometime...

Christopher King said...

I am pissed off. You know His Honor had the nerve to say in yesterday conference "He can get a job, just depends what kind of job he's looking for."

I had a damn job with you, as Director of Ops with HELP Organization, set to help at-risk youth in the Southern Tier of New Hampshire -- including places like Jaffrey. As you know, I had to resign because of the indictment and the youth suffer as a result.

If they by some miraculous method obtain a verdict against me I look forward to your testimony as character witness, C1.

Peace.